You know you play too much ACNL when you?

Tell your mom you want to start the day over, then wishing to time travel a week.

Wish to time travel, and reach into your pockets for a shovel when you see a cross on the floor :D

See cherries at the store and think, Oh, so those are perfect. No wonder they're more expensive.

When walking dog with boyfriend:

See a tiny moth on the ground

Stop dead in your tracks

"OMG WHAT A COOL BUG! LOOK!!!"

yah, that happened yesterday...

When you look at turnips and wonder out load how high the stalk prices are. Didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine.

When you start seeing Animal Crossing dreams...

Last edited:
When you go to a furniture store and you compare the furniture with the ones in AC. For example, I saw a minimalist sofa the other day. :3

This, all the time. While away last week I saw a Blue bench, a firefly lamp, a place with a ton of simillar lamps with different print design lampshades and a huge black and yellow dragonfly. I said to my mum that where we were was like Animal Crossing and mum replied reminding me that Animal Crossing is based on our world, not the other way round. #.#;

This, all the time. While away last week I saw a Blue bench, a firefly lamp, a place with a ton of simillar lamps with different print design lampshades and a huge black and yellow dragonfly. I said to my mum that where we were was like Animal Crossing and mum replied reminding me that Animal Crossing is based on our world, not the other way round. #.#;

█⌦♫​
LOL! When I say that I'm rich, my mom gives me a strange look.​
♫⌫█​

▌▌✖ ▌​

You know you play too much ACNL when you have a mini panic attack when you realize a villager was meant to visit you five minutes ago x.x

✖ ▌​

Back