• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Few Announcements... [UPDATE]

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Hey everyone, Smart Tech's back. You're wondering, where was I? Long story short, everything was taken care of, I'm back. That was one announcement. Here are a few more, just minor things.

- All Birthdays on the Calendar that are not of Staff or Sage position will be removed from the calendar. We now hold the "Have Your Birthday on the Calendar" as an incentive for being a Sage/Staff member.

- There is a TBT Suggestions Meeting tonight, and 6:00 P.M. Central (7 Eastern, 4 Pacific)

- June's Trivia topic will be: New Super Mario Bros.

That is all. Thanks!

-Smart Tech

Just a little update...since TBT IRC is down, TBT Suggestions tonight will be held in MSN. Repeat, TBT Suggestions will be in MSN. For those of you that do not have MSN, and are unable to obtain it, then PM to me your suggestions.

Back