What native fruit did you get?

What native fruit (and island fruit) did you get?

• Apples

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • Cherries

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • Oranges

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • Peaches

Votes: 75 22.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Durians (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lemons (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lychees (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mangoes (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feraligator

Bells
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Someone should get a poll ready where everyone votes what town fruit they get.
I'm rather curious about the rates of town fruits per save anyhow, and I do want to know my options when I stalk people's towns for fruits.
1. Will you reset for yours?
2. What town fruit did you end up getting?
3. Do you like having that particular fruit?

Edit: I forgot to choose multiple choice for the island fruits!

I'll answer my own questions:
1. No, don't feel the need to
2. Apples
3. Yes! My favourite fruit in Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
Poll, please! (Can only mods do it?)

I want apples or oranges. I will not accept anything else. >.>

I don't have the game yet, but I'm definitely going to reset for peaches. Had peaches as my native fruit for every AC game :p

I'm torn because I'm in FL so I should opt for Oranges, but I'll take whatever I'm given! I'll be resetting only for my map

We can't pick multiple choices (for the island fruits). Can you change it to checkboxes?

1. No, I am the first to have the game amongst my Friends, and my village shape is nice.
2. Apples
3. I do not mind, I got (almost?) all of them by roaming the island's games and receiving items (Isabelle gave me oranges)

I'll edit this post or make a new post once I have the game and know which fruits I have...
but either way I don't plan on resetting for mine. My biggest concern is getting a nice map and at least one villager that I like. If I get a fruit that I don't like (such as pears or oranges) I'll likely just replace them with other kinds of fruit tress and keep a small orchard for them in a corner of the village or something xD.
I'm reeeaaallly hoping for apples. The perfect apples are really pretty... it's a shame that foreign delicious fruit can't grow in your town. It's fair though.
As for island fruit, I'd rather have bananas and durians, but I suppose it doesn't make much of a difference in the end :p

Sorry, I can't add checkboxes after the poll has already been created. Should I just edit it down to the main 5 fruits?

Sorry, I can't add checkboxes after the poll has already been created. Should I just edit it down to the main 5 fruits?

Sure, that'll just have to do.
I guess if people wanted the island fruits, you could delete this thread and make a new one?

Peaches here!
I haven't visited the island yet (didn't get that far).

Isabelle or (Isabella? I forgot her name already) gave me cherries.

not only do i want peaches...but i also hope to get the best map layout...and i hope goldie shows up in my town :(

I have apples in my town (started my game today, got a copy from Nintendo World this morning)

3 more hours for download people in the US!

I want to get apples as the main town fruit.

Question.

Will the island not have coconuts or bananas? Are there other ways to get those?

1. No.
2. Peaches, mangos, and bananas.
3. I don't care for the peaches, but I'm really glad I got bananas on my island.

I want cherries, bananas and durians (never had one, but I enjoy them because Mario Sunshine. If anyone knows where a southern Californian can get a durian for a reasonable price, contact me, I wanna try one. They're just an interesting fruit.)

I'll edit this post tonight with what I get.

EDIT: As promised, I return.

I got the fruit I wanted the least. Peaches. BUT, since the town layout was so perfect (except for the beach being on the wrong side), I stuck with it. Isabelle asked me to bring her a seashell, I did and she gave me the fruit I wanted the most! Cherries!

I have decided she is rewarding me for sticking with it.

Last edited:
Well, my town hall is what I wanted. My train station is fine. I like my map layout a lot. I got villagers I like, one of whom (Beau) I really wanted.

But my town fruit is peaches. I'm gonna' replant them. They will be orange trees. xD

Back