• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Public Works Projects

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Ok I have been meaning to produce this for a while now, and as I have found a full list of community projects (either complete or almost complete), I thought it'd be cool if we made a list of them all for easy reference; the list can be found here (used google translate so if any local Japanese can translate the whole list with out googles ****ty job would be greatly appreciated)
Anyway. Ill write out the list below, with prices and pictures (which is why I am making this thread because I need everyones help to find pictures), and the number at the end in brackets indicates how many of each you can have in your town . Ok so enjoy, and if you find any images (or a better image of the one provided) feel free to share and I'll add/update the thread.
Any mistakes feel free to point them out and I'll happily fix them up. Anything with a question mark (?) after it is something I need clarification on for the name (prices may be wrong and as they might be the prices for a rich town so they might need fixing up)

Special thank you to Zen for filling in the blanks!
Photo Albumhttp://s722.beta.photobucket.com/user/JN0254/library/Community Projects
Password: belltreeforums

Notes:
- You can have a maximum of 30 community projects in your town
- Rich Town doesn't effect the price of community projects
- Demolish price is usually 10% of the building price (this has to be paid by you on the spot, so have the money on you already)
- A project can be cancelled mid-build BUT any donations put toward the building will be lost.
- It takes one day to build or cancel anything
- No public works can be built during an event day
- No public work will be celebrated during an event day, instead being relegated to being celebrated the following day

Check List;
Images needed for:
Complete!

Name confirmation for:
English names needed

Also if anything is linked incorrectly please let me know (as for any incorrect information, too)

Last edited:
Facilities (1 of each)

Bridges (3)

Outdoor Lights (~)

Clocks (~)

Benches (~)

Arches (2)

Signboards (8 of each)

Traffic Signs (TBC)

Environment (2)

Water Objects (2?)

Bells (TBC)

Last edited:
Outdoor Equipment (2?)

Power Supplies (1/2)

Buildings (2?)

World Heritage (1/2?)

Towers (TBC)

Topiary (TBC)

Last edited:
Great work Jake. Must have been a pain trying to find the images.

Great work Jake. Must have been a pain trying to find the images.

Images weren't that hard to find actually

Anyway, I added a check list to the first post for things I needed so if you come across anything or know anything needed on that list please share :)

enjoy

Can you, as mayor, decide where to put all of these things? And can you actually build all the type of bridges, or only one active at a time? :O

Can you, as mayor, decide where to put all of these things? And can you actually build all the type of bridges, or only one active at a time? :O

You can decide where you want to put them, but some places are too close to other objects and can't be placed there.
You can build different types of bridges, but you can only have a maximum of 3 in your town (so you can have the wooden, japanese and modern in your town but if you want the fairytale you need to remove one)

You can decide where you want to put them, but some places are too close to other objects and can't be placed there.
You can build different types of bridges, but you can only have a maximum of 3 in your town (so you can have the wooden, japanese and modern in your town but if you want the fairytale you need to remove one)

Thanks for (the fast) reply! ^^
But can you have three of the same bridge in your village then? :eek: (personally i'd like to keep 1 style around my whole village)

yeah you can chose upto 3 different styles of bridges to have in your town - they can all be the same, or different. It's up to you ^^

I just noticed under environment, you have instrument box. Im sure that is a beehive box as we are able to use those now.
I just thought id mention because i thought an instrument box was strange. :)

Yeah I have that under name confirmation, I dont know if it's a bee hive or not

I noticed there were clock towers. I really would love it if they would give us the Clock Town Tower as DLC in the future.

Wow, thanks for this list! So, with the "Stevenson Screen" instrument box, does it actually function? If we walk up to it, will it tell us the day's weather in advance?

Also, is there a limit on how many community projects can be in a town at any given time? I want to build most of these, but wonder if there is a "max", besides being a space issue.

Related to that question...what is the process for deciding where to place an object? I Know you lead Shizue to where you want to put it, but what actually happens on screen? Do you just walk anywhere and tell her, at which point she allows you to build or not? It's not like a grid system that pops up and tells you the available spots for placing things right?

*claps* Wow. This is awesome! :D Thank you so much for putting this together!

In the picture of the hot spring, what is the plant just above the spring? (the brown one with green spikes)

*claps* Wow. This is awesome! :D Thank you so much for putting this together!

In the picture of the hot spring, what is the plant just above the spring? (the brown one with green spikes)

My guess its bamboo in the process of growing.

Anyways, great job Jake :) I just wanted to point out that I have seen at most 4 streetlights in a town but I can't find the darn picture to back me up.

Oh, and this thread deserves to be sticky.

Back