• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you plan on doing when you get AC:3DS?

Play it. Enough Said.

Just kidding!

I'll probably go through whatever tutorial there is, and then buy a tool to use, and then try to get the golden/platinum tools...

stay up all night playing it and not do anything im suppose to do the next few days just so i can check out every lil thing on it so cant wait

I will enjoy every minute of it and probably play it all night as well as natasha is doing haha. Can't wait for it!

probably going to have a get-together over wi-fi!

i'm also going to do a discovery blog about it by myself with pics!

Besides "Playing it" and such,post on how you are going to decorate your town or what activities(bug catching,fossil digging,ect.) are you going to do first?

Besides "Playing it" and such,post on how you are going to decorate your town or what activities(bug catching,fossil digging,ect.) are you going to do first?
I'll probably check out the new stuff first of all.

Okie dokie!
I would love to decorate my town with tons of streetlights and benches...and whatever else you have for furniture for the outside. I am going to do whatever tools Tom Nook has it his disposal...(That is to say...if Tom Nook is in this game, and not "replaced" with someone else..)

I will totally find a way to go swimming first! And get an early start on a garden.
I'm also going to try and start my clothing collection, which I always seem to do no matter what.

I know for sure I will be losing sleep over this game, as I always do when I get a new game :)

Play it, and try my hardest not to play it at night (unless it's a weekend) but it will probably be a Thursday for Australia (every game Nintendo releases here is on a Thursday) I usually have played every game at night when I get it. I think the only one I didn't play was Soul Silver, but I had to have LOTS of self control

I will be revealing my so far elusive Nintendo 3DS Friend Code.
Only one person knows my Friend Code right now... ;)

That person who I am meaning, is my cousin.

meh. id probably milk the game completely in the first couple of months, ignore it untill events are on like halloween and christmas etc. and then leave it in the closet to rust untill i need it desperatly to use as a trade in :L

Back