• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Picture Thread

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Brandon's old Picture Thread was locked. It was also slightly messy after a while, so, I'll start another one here. Remember kiddies, 13 or older or otherwise it's illegal.

I'm probably not going to keep up with them on the front page, as it is a hassle (like Brandon stated in his pm to me when I asked him about this).

Here's me
1227102.jpg

178903_176757159030322_100000881174037_373879_3816660_n.jpg

This was taken a day ago at like, 1 AM when my friend stayed the night, so sorry about the crap-tastic lighting. Also, it was taken with my iPhone, so that didn't help at all.
I hate this photo. P:

This was taken a day ago at like, 1 AM when my friend stayed the night, so sorry about the crap-tastic lighting. Also, it was taken with my iPhone, so that didn't help at all.
I hate this photo. P:

Yet you put it up on a forum where everyone can see it, and is their only reference of what you look like. Nice.

Yet you put it up on a forum where everyone can see it, and is their only reference of what you look like. Nice.

Wait a second, what? I've posted pictures on the closed thread back on TBT 1.0 that were taken in the day, with my old point-and-shoot, so this isn't their only reference of what I look like.

Wait a second, what? I've posted pictures on the closed thread back on TBT 1.0 that were taken in the day, with my old point-and-shoot, so this isn't their only reference of what I look like.

Mhmm, but we're not on the old TBT are we now? A new member like I will never know of what the true you looks like!

^.^

Mhmm, but we're not on the old TBT are we now? A new member like I will never know of what the true you looks like!

^.^
What the **** is this about the true me? That IS the true me, ****ing dumbass. Sorry if the lighting isn't up to your standard.

What the **** is this about the true me? That IS the true me, ****ing dumbass. Sorry if the lighting isn't up to your standard.
Remember! All TBT photos must be taken in a studio with professional lighting, make-up, and a thousand+ dollar camera.

Please, I was only joking about the fact that you were giving yourself such a hard time about the lighting and what not. Even with the sub-par lighting it is obvious that you are a very beautiful person.

Back