Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Brandon's old Picture Thread was locked. It was also slightly messy after a while, so, I'll start another one here. Remember kiddies, 13 or older or otherwise it's illegal.

I'm probably not going to keep up with them on the front page, as it is a hassle (like Brandon stated in his pm to me when I asked him about this).

Here's me
1227102.jpg

178903_176757159030322_100000881174037_373879_3816660_n.jpg

This was taken a day ago at like, 1 AM when my friend stayed the night, so sorry about the crap-tastic lighting. Also, it was taken with my iPhone, so that didn't help at all.
I hate this photo. P:

This was taken a day ago at like, 1 AM when my friend stayed the night, so sorry about the crap-tastic lighting. Also, it was taken with my iPhone, so that didn't help at all.
I hate this photo. P:

Yet you put it up on a forum where everyone can see it, and is their only reference of what you look like. Nice.

Yet you put it up on a forum where everyone can see it, and is their only reference of what you look like. Nice.

Wait a second, what? I've posted pictures on the closed thread back on TBT 1.0 that were taken in the day, with my old point-and-shoot, so this isn't their only reference of what I look like.

Wait a second, what? I've posted pictures on the closed thread back on TBT 1.0 that were taken in the day, with my old point-and-shoot, so this isn't their only reference of what I look like.

Mhmm, but we're not on the old TBT are we now? A new member like I will never know of what the true you looks like!

^.^

Mhmm, but we're not on the old TBT are we now? A new member like I will never know of what the true you looks like!

^.^
What the **** is this about the true me? That IS the true me, ****ing dumbass. Sorry if the lighting isn't up to your standard.

What the **** is this about the true me? That IS the true me, ****ing dumbass. Sorry if the lighting isn't up to your standard.
Remember! All TBT photos must be taken in a studio with professional lighting, make-up, and a thousand+ dollar camera.

Please, I was only joking about the fact that you were giving yourself such a hard time about the lighting and what not. Even with the sub-par lighting it is obvious that you are a very beautiful person.

Back