• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you rather be taller or skinnier?

i think i'm okay for my weight even though i'm sometimes insecure, so i guess taller. i'm already tall but i like being one of the taller ones of my friends ahaha

I would rather be both! I am a pretty short person, being a little below 5 feet tall. If I was taller my weight would kind of even out but because I'm short my thighs, arms, and butt look a bit bigger than most.

my height is perfect

- - - Post Merge - - -

skinnier maybe idk im probably super thin but i dont see it at least thats what people tell me

Skinnier. I mean I'm neither short nor skinny. And it'd be way easier to find cute clothes that way, so yeah.

I guess neither because my weight is healthy in proportion to my height. If I were to get taller, I would start shifting to being underweight. As much as I would like to be taller, I don't wanna suddenly become more fragile

Honestly, skinnier. I don't want to be any taller than what I am do to knee problems. Also, being skinnier means a healthier life and I could really lose a few pounds! :)

I don't mind being really short like I am now. I'd like to be a bit skinnier though especially because I'm starting to get more stretch marks lately.

I'm completely fine with my body the way it is but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want to tower over people heh.

Skinnier.
In Germany I was always 1 - 2 heads smaller than anyone,
but in France people are way shorter.. I am still quite small
to many others, but I don't mind that :)

My immediate thought was thinner, but I'm not sure if that's my mental health talking or me, so maybe take that with a grain of salt. (I think actually both would be nice??? being a 5'1 boy is ANNOYING)

Both my parents are really tall (5'11" and 6'2") so I'm not exactly in trouble there (hopefully), but I wouldn't mind being a little taller for the future. I'm trying to build some more muscle right now, so picking skinny is like purposely going down the bad ending anyway

skinner, i'm already 5'6 and honestly i like my height, but it looks awkward since i'm kinda chubby and kinda tall at the same time lmao

Back