Would you rather be taller or skinnier?

probably taller since i'm a bit shorter than average. although i'm already happy with my height and weight.

or? HAHA well i'm short and skinny but at the same time im super fine with my height, i think being tall is overrated ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I'm going to say both. I'm pretty short and it used to bother me a lot. I wasn't able to go on roller coasters, had to sit on a pillow to see out of my first car, and can't reach things on tall shelves. I've gotten over most of those pain points, but not being able to reach things is still sometimes frustrating. I'd also like to be just a bit thinner. I'm not too hung up on my weight, but I've gained more than I'd like in recent years.

So, yeah, maybe an inch or two taller and about 10-15 pounds thinner and I'd be really satisfied.

Hmm skinnier, i'm 6 foot so i wouldn't want to get any taller lol :)

Last edited:
taller
if i got any skinnier than i already am then i would most likely vanish from existence

I'm fine with the way I am, but if I had to choose I would say taller because I'm already very slim.

Taller, because I am short and I can always make myself skinnier, not that I need too, I am a good weight rn. Being taller has way more use then being skinny, you can actually reach and look over the top shelf without needing a step ladder :*)

I'm already tall and already skinny id rather be a bit stronger

A bit thinner. I don't mind my curves but could lose a few more pounds. Plus, I'm okay with my height, I love being on the shorter side lol.

Skinnier. I could really use lose some weight.

Last edited:
Back