• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you rather be taller or skinnier?

skinnier! it would be nice to find pants that fit my thighs and waist at the same time. right now, i have to size up on the waist to have the thighs fit.

I'm pretty happy with my height and weight. I'm 5'6'' and around 123lbs 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't want to be taller and if I got skinnier I think my family would get worried...
I'm trying to get stronger though! I've been working out to put on more muscle and increase my fitness 💪

But I'm already considered skinny. So taller it is! I've noticed much more females around my age are taller than 5.5, so imo I don't think 5.5 is average these days because of that. Sad that I'm always short compared to a lot of females.

I’m trying to lose some weight, but I’d rather be taller. It feels like people are always towering over me. If I were just a few inches taller it wouldn’t be an issue.

I haven’t commented on this thread in a number of years, so I’ll go ahead and give my updated answer. I’d rather be taller. I’m quite satisfied with where I’m at in terms of weight. If I were just a bit taller, maybe I’d stop being mistaken as a minor.

Taller. I'm already taking care of my weight so not too worried about that. Plus it would finally be nice to no longer be mistaken as a child or used as an armrest.

I’m 5’2”

I can control my weight and it’s consistently lean

I can’t control my height

Easy choice

id much rather be skinnier bc ive been wanting to lose weight and i dont really mind being short

I mean, I'm both tall and skinny, lol, can't really get that much skinnier without getting into unhealthy territory so it'd have to be taller, though not that much taller.

Taller for sure. A good body mass is something you can work towards, but being tall is purely based on genes. For reference, I'm not even 5 feet tall, I've pretty much stopped growing, and it's always been a pipe dream of mine to at least be 5 feet. Oh well, it's never happening 😭

I'd rather be taller even though I already am. My body isn't chubby and I don't need to be any skinnier into unhealthy territory.

Taller slightly
It's an inside joke in my family that I was aiming for a certain height and stopped about a cm or two short of it, so it'd be cool to just add that amount. I'm already fairly tall though.

Thinner I suppose! I'm pretty happy with my height despite being on the shorter side, but I'm super paranoid with my weight.

Back