Would you rather be taller or skinnier?

I'm 6'4 and around 170 lbs, so...

Neither. I want to be fatter. I'm already tall and big, now I need to be fat.

Last edited:
i'm only 157cm / 5'2 ish, so ive always been short but, honestly i think i'd rather be a little skinnier than taller.
i pick on myself a lot about being short and others do too, but it's kinda become who i am, you know? the short fiery little friend.
and with my body type i'll always be curvy no matter what i do, or how much i work out so being just a little skinnier would be nice.

Well, I'm a heck of a lot "skinnier" than I used to be, so I'm pretty happy with who I am right now.

i rather be skinnier. i'm 5'1 and 140 pounds and i get called cute alll the time aah i really appreciate it but i think its bc my chubby cheeks and shortness combined

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

neither, i like being my height, it's very average. and i'm already skinny because i work out every day, but thinner thighs would be nice i guess.

Both, I'm a tiny fat boi

If I had to pick it would be taller

Last edited:
I would rather be just a little bit taller. I?m satisfied with my body at the moment. I have a fast metabolism, so I am really skinny as it is.

If I had to realistically pick, taller (I would want to be in the NBA, lol).

I?m 6?4?, but I would need to be 7 feet to get in.

Last edited:
I'm quite skinny already so I'd like to be taller. While I'm rather content with my height as it is, I wouldn't mind a few extra centimeters.

i want to be shorter so i can be the same height as someone who i like hehe
if only potions to make people a bit taller existed

although i also want to be taller, as when i am an adult i would prefer to be taller then teenagers,. (if that makes sense)

tbh im trying to gain a little weight.... im 5'3 and like.. 86 pounds (gaining weight is really hard for me) as for height im happy with it

TALLER. I'm also in the process of gaining weight, yo it's way harder than I thought it would be. 5'3, 103lbs. I'm the shortest guy in my entire workplace.

Back