• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hoo boy

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
man it's been a while since i've been on TBT, or ACNL for that matter. so this is just a random thread to say hiya, it's been a couple months since i've seen this place, how are you all?
also: my town is nearing completion and im really happy! i just need a few pwp's so if anyone has advice on how to get more pings for those i'd love to hear it!

Hey, welcome back! I’m also just coming back. As for the pings, you could use the diving method where you fill your inventory with flowers and go out in the ocean for 5(10 maybe?) minutes. Then you go hunt down the villager you want to ping you and they usually will! It might not be for pwps, but it does increase your chances that they will talk to you about pwps.

I also frequently take breaks from the game and/or the forum. Good luck with the PWPs!

I've heard that filling your pockets with flowers or shells helps eliminate pings about trading so it's more likely that they ping about PWP.

I also frequently take breaks from the game and/or the forum. Good luck with the PWPs!

I've heard that filling your pockets with flowers or shells helps eliminate pings about trading so it's more likely that they ping about PWP.

Hey, welcome back! I?m also just coming back. As for the pings, you could use the diving method where you fill your inventory with flowers and go out in the ocean for 5(10 maybe?) minutes. Then you go hunt down the villager you want to ping you and they usually will! It might not be for pwps, but it does increase your chances that they will talk to you about pwps.

thank you both! i'll try that :)

Back