Things villagers have done that made you mad.

My biggest irritation with them is them planting flowers. Like guys, i got this, you call me a gardener anyway so let me do my job.

Ursala came over to my house and while in my bathroom, commented that the room fit my personality. Thanks :(

I made the mistake of letting Marshal call me princess (darn you tiffany for coming up with that nickname) and now whenever he compliments me it sounds like creepy flirting. I want him out of my town ASAP.

It hasn't made me mad necessarily but sometimes when I run up to them to get a ping from them or to talk to them aha they will turn and walk away right before I approach.

Didn't know Villager's could do that. The thing that my Villager's do that Annoy's and make's me real angry is that I Keep Planting Flower's Next to the Money Rock's and I have to Dig the Flower's up so the Bell's don't disappear as my Town is Filled with Flower's.

I'm just a bit fed up with catchphrase copying in my town, because the worst catchphrases seem to spread like the plague. For example, Phil lived in my town for maybe two weeks? He was fine, but I wanted to see if I could get a better villager for letting him move out, so I let him do so. But, but, before he moved, Bruce copied his catchphrase from him. I didn't think too much of it, until Jay copied it from Bruce, then Merengue and Lucky, etc. It was horrible, especially since Phil's catchphrase is unbelievably silly. Luckily for me, Jay copied another villager's less bad catchphrase, and I got pinged by Lucky and Merengue and changed their catchphrase out, but Bruce is still out there with Phil's catchphrase. He has the power to start the epidemic once more, and refuses to ping me so I can't stop him. That type of power is too much for one man

My biggest irritation with them is them planting flowers. Like guys, i got this, you call me a gardener anyway so let me do my job.

yes yes i hate go pulling them up everywhere :/ and when they remove the weeds.. like bruh i need my badges stop it

not a villager per se but i just invited saharah into my home...m y doMICILE... and she gives me common flooring and that generic paw print wallpaper that isabelle gives you when you first get your house ? Thanks ! i hate it

Nay, its a game, I may swear a bit when something happens (sorry), and then laugh.
Mostly its my own mistake - not plot resetting carefully enough, or leaving something valuable showing in my pocket.

So one day Quillson decided to play hide and seek. I won in 2 minutes, and do you know what he did? He told me to take a shower, and then he GAVE ME A FRICKEN SHOWER!!!! The sad thing is I'm literally the only human alive who likes Quillson, and this is how he repays me :( BE MORE GRATEFUL YOU STUPID DUCK!!
This made me lol :D :D :D

What has a villager done to you that really made you mad?

Share yours!

Today Hippeux pinged saying he wanted to move. I was beyond happy since I was wanting him to FINALLY leave! So I tell him ?Ok bye!? Then he says ?Oh? You?re not going to stop me? Well then I guess we need to build up our friendship more so you can miss me.? like: NOOOOOOO LEAVE!!!! >.> So now I?m stuck with him longer.. ugh.

Omg I hate that! At that point though I'd usually just quit and retry when I really need them gone lol.

As for me, it was probably Quillson moving DEAD CENTER in front of the town hall. This is way back when I first got the game. We became friends, but after a lot of him suggesting to leave, I finally gave him up as well, I really wanted to decorate the front of the town hall lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So one day Quillson decided to play hide and seek. I won in 2 minutes, and do you know what he did? He told me to take a shower, and then he GAVE ME A FRICKEN SHOWER!!!! The sad thing is I'm literally the only human alive who likes Quillson, and this is how he repays me :( BE MORE GRATEFUL YOU STUPID DUCK!!

LOL OMG Quillson is on a roll with his trolling xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ping me when I'm in the middle of a conversation with another villager -_- Or ping me right as I go into a building. Or ping me for stupid stuff like "what flower do you like??" or "HEY look at this letter!"

Also Frita was in my first town and she put her house on my first snowman I built. Then right after she had moved in she proceeded to yell at me for talking to her too much. Like dang girl I just wanted to try and be friendly to you after you murdered my friend but alright I see how it is.

Why am I laughing so hard at this xD

yes yes i hate go pulling them up everywhere :/ and when they remove the weeds.. like bruh i need my badges stop it

Same! They have done that in my other town that I use to time travel to get the weeds to get leif to show up. Then they pull one out and I just stare, wishing i had a hammer. The weeding badge is so evil.

Just yesterday I was in my second floor bedroom changing when Mira barged into my house. I could have just ignored her, but I would have felt bad... So I had to stop what I was doing and greet her. This isn't very annoying all by itself, but villagers barge into my house ALL THE TIME. Can't you guys respect my privacy?

Heh heh. Not much really. Though when I'm trying to draw out the PWP suggestions, and they don't obey my enclosure of holes and then get mad when I push them in.... Like they ought to fear me more.

It's also exasperating when they ask me for a fruit that's like, right above their head.

I have Charlise as my to-go-to bee helper since she always gives me medicine whenever I happen to mess up a bee catch.
And then a friend and me agreed to meet this christmas in each others town and bring a present to the other........
Nooklings was closed due to reservation, I had been stung in the morning because it's my habit to shake all trees for stuff and of course wanted to look proper when visiting.
And Charlise simply tells me my face is ugly and left it at that o__o

Yo, you're supposed to be the big sister type, not the bully D:

Last edited:
They all keep wearing the same shirt and one of them was that horrible default bird, and they also keep copying each others phrases to be the worst one that is in my entire town which is "ridikulous" from Quillson.

Then, I gave Patty a stringfish and I was all excited to see what she would give me, but then she gave me a tie die shirt or something like that.

And Diva's told me she's moving out about 3 times, but hasn't actually done it yet

You can stop your villagers from wearing the shirts in the Able Sister's by replacing all of the shirts with umbrellas.

Back