• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What theme is your campsite?

What theme did you choose?

• cute

Votes: 32 23.9%
  • natural

Votes: 80 59.7%
  • cool

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • sporty

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Cute! I've built the natural tent as well though and am planning to get it to level 3, tear it down and build the sporty one so I can unlock the swimming pool. :)

Started with cool so I could get Apollo, switched to Natural. Now that I am nearly level 40 I am now changing my camp to a Sporty type. I just need to level a few villagers and make like one or two furniture pieces and I am done!

I picked cute initially and I feel like that's still my overall theme

got natural and currently building the cute tent

Picked Natural early but then decided to head for a Cool theme. :)

i did cute for my first camp ( my tablet ) and natural for my second ( dad's tablet! )

natural, though i went through all the trouble to get the tree swing with the cute tent. once this is done i'm gonna put in the natural tent though.

I chose cute initially because I wanted Rosie first but I didn't stick with it, since you can change it all anyway.

I love cute and vintage things, so I went with that theme with a mix of natural.

Cool, though I ultimately built sporty/natural amenities. Because I feel like that's what most my hopefully future added faves will enjoy orz

The sporty tent is underrated. seeing the campers cook is charming as hell.

i kind of want to make a woodstock theme with natural and cool stuff but at the same time i just want it to be more charming rustic :/

I chose the cute theme because Rosie is one of my favorites. Now it's pretty much half cute and half natural as far as amenities and the villagers I currently host.

I chose sporty because I really like Jay but most of my current furniture is actually natural, so I guess both? lol

I Chose Natural originally with cute as my second amenity!
I also really like the street set you can get with the cool amenities!

Back