Votes: 32 23.9%
  • natural

Votes: 80 59.7%
  • cool

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • sporty

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Cute! I've built the natural tent as well though and am planning to get it to level 3, tear it down and build the sporty one so I can unlock the swimming pool. :)

Started with cool so I could get Apollo, switched to Natural. Now that I am nearly level 40 I am now changing my camp to a Sporty type. I just need to level a few villagers and make like one or two furniture pieces and I am done!

I picked cute initially and I feel like that's still my overall theme

got natural and currently building the cute tent

Picked Natural early but then decided to head for a Cool theme. :)

i did cute for my first camp ( my tablet ) and natural for my second ( dad's tablet! )

natural, though i went through all the trouble to get the tree swing with the cute tent. once this is done i'm gonna put in the natural tent though.

I chose cute initially because I wanted Rosie first but I didn't stick with it, since you can change it all anyway.

I love cute and vintage things, so I went with that theme with a mix of natural.

Cool, though I ultimately built sporty/natural amenities. Because I feel like that's what most my hopefully future added faves will enjoy orz

The sporty tent is underrated. seeing the campers cook is charming as hell.

i kind of want to make a woodstock theme with natural and cool stuff but at the same time i just want it to be more charming rustic :/

I chose the cute theme because Rosie is one of my favorites. Now it's pretty much half cute and half natural as far as amenities and the villagers I currently host.

I chose sporty because I really like Jay but most of my current furniture is actually natural, so I guess both? lol

I Chose Natural originally with cute as my second amenity!
I also really like the street set you can get with the cool amenities!

Back