• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee or Tea?

sorry i need bells

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I drink soda more than anything, but I also have more than 50 types of tea lmao. I am a huge tea person, I prefer it over coffee because I just can't drink coffee without adding a ton of sweetener.

I basically only ever drink water except for the occasional black coffee.

i'll be edgy and choose water cuz that really is my fav to drink, but coffee or tea depends on the situation. nice to drink tea when sick and nice to drink coffee literally any other time. i think i prefer coffee but tea def comes close

Voted for tea and water. Because it's tea vs coffee I wanted to give tea a vote too because I drink it far more often than coffee, like even most of the times I go to a coffee-shop I'll get a matcha frap or iced chai. But like 90% of my life I am drinking iced water. It's just the best thing to drink, helps me stay up, it's refreshing and tastes great (depending on where you get the water.)

COFFEE A MILLION TIMES
I love experimenting with different blend and creamer combos, the possibilities are endless (and delicious)
If I knew how to run a business , i would open my own cafe just for the endless brew

I also enjoy the odd diet soda now and again, mainly coke

also kombucha

Last edited:
Tea! But fruit teas or green tea. I'm not overly keen on regular tea

I choose tea because I hate coffee. I cannot stand the smell of coffee. I know coffee is an acquired taste, but I can?t get into it.

Back