• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tea, Coffee, or Hot Chocolate?

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters

ZeldaCrossing64

Dat's brutal
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Magic Red Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Here's what I think about these three drinks:

Tea: I used to drink tea a lot in the 5th grade, but now I don't like it. I thought that the fruity flavors were disgusting, and I feel that adding milk to cool it down ruins the flavor.

Coffee: I do drink coffee (I'm actually drinking some right now), but I think it's because I've already developed a caffeine addiction. Still pretty good though, just not a huge fan of the strong/bold taste.

Hot chocolate: Simple, cozy, nostalgic, and delish! Plus, adding mini marshmellows makes it about 10x better.

So if I had to pick one, it would be hot chocolate. What do you prefer, though? I'd love to hear about it!

Tea and hot chocolate are great. For tea, I prefer sweet. I don’t like any of the weird flavors. Just simple sweet tea will do. I will drink black and white tea occasionally, however. Hot chocolate must have marshmallows, though. Tea is #1 for me.

Coffee is disgusting to me. That brings me to my point that I don’t understand decaf coffee. You drink coffee for energy. At least I wouldn’t drink it for no reason. Any kind of coffee is nasty. Sorry to the coffee lovers, lol.

Hot chocolate!! Its hard to choose but I chose hot chocolate!! Its delicious in the winter and makes me feel so cozy! I love tea as well. I think I enjoy hot chocolate more but I only drink it in winter. On the other hand I have tea every week. I love to drink lemon tea and its amazing!! It also makes me feel cozy and nice! I do drink juices and water most though. Tea is every friday but juice and water is mostly my life. I try to minimize my nonwater drinks to only a cup at most every day. I never had coffee but once and only one sip. I HATED HOW BITTER IT WAS. But I can see the appeal with all the sugary ones but I dont like it 😖

I prefer hot chocolate. Tea is nice too and Coffee is good, but found out my body doesn't like it and makes me sick

My favorite is coffee. Black coffee, either iced or hot, is usually what I drink though I do enjoy a cappuccino, latte, or frappe every now and then and those are great too.

I love hot chocolate but I don't drink it as often as I drink coffee

Tea is pretty good, when I drink it I typically have herbal tea like mint tea, chamomile, berry tea. Black tea is good too. (I'm a bigger fan of cold Bubble tea than I am of hot teas though)

I gotta say tea, but it has to be green tea. Hot chocolate is pretty good but I often find it too sugary anymore.
I think my favorite drink of all time is Matcha though.

Hate to choose! It’s a tie between tea and hot choco.
Coffee is dead last to me because I cannot stand black coffee, and I need tons of milk and sugar to actually enjoy coffee. That‘s one too many calories for a cup of coffee for me, so I rarely drink it.
Tea has been my go-to comfort drink recently because I realized we had a ton of teabags just sitting there. I enjoy tea as is so that’s not a lot of calories, plus it’s just the right amount of sweetness and warmth. I love adding milk to my English Breakfast tea sometimes, it tastes similar to the milk tea I order with like 30% sugar (I’m not a fan of really sweet drinks).
Hot choco is still the best for me flavor-wise, it’s so delicious and addicting and comfy! My only qualms is, yes, the calories, 🥲 Why does chocolate have to be so sinfully good.

Hot chocolate will go first! I love having my mug of hot cocoa with extra marshmallows in it.

Tea is close second! I like boba tea, chamomile, chai, and matcha so far. I have yet to try other flavors.

I rarely drink coffee, but I only like the iced one.

How can you choose?🥺 ok, I do drink far too much coffee but only in the mornings. Tea is comforting if you need to relax ( UK tea is very popular here) Hot chocolate is a hug in a mug 🤗 when it’s cold outside it is the perfect drink to snuggle down with. Extra points with whipped cream and a flake (and at night a little brandy 😊)

Hot chocolate. I rarely drink coffee anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon if I really need it. It just makes me jittery. Tea is just disgusting imo.

tea for sure! theres so much variety that its great at any time. i prefer it hot but cold every once in a while is good too (especially in hot weather). i like chai or matcha in the mornings and lately have been really enjoying a cup of peppermint tea at night. i also have some fruity herbal teas when i want something more fruity.

coffee is good, but tea is easier to make and better tasting in my opinion. hot chocolate is nice for special occasions, but i wouldnt want it regularly

Aaaah, this one really depends on what time of day it is.

Coffee is my go-to morning non-water drink. Tea is my go-to after lunch non-water drink. And Hot Chocolate is something I'll treat myself to occasionally after lunch.

I really can't choose, but I guess it's gotta be coffee for now. Something about a hot cup of light-medium roast just warms me up and gets me ready for the day.

All three, I suppose. I used to dislike coffee a lot, and I'm still not a fan of the flavor, but lately I've come to understand how people become reliant on it. It's sometimes quite difficult to start the day without that little boost. In general, I prefer tea and generally consume a lot of it, so I suppose if I had to choose a favorite, it would be that since it's the one I drink most often.

Hot chocolate, however, is a bit contentious. I feel that lower quality hot chocolate is considerably worse than low quality coffee or tea. The powdered varieties have become virtually undrinkable to me and the packets with dehydrated marshmallows both lack flavor and dissolve so quickly that I'm not sure I can tell the difference between having them and not having them, aside from maybe satisfying children who don't know any better. But hot chocolate made properly of freshly melted chocolate on a cold, snowy day is divine. The pinnacle of comfort, the epitome of cozy. Just perfect. I particularly like white hot chocolate. Highly underrated beverage.

This was a tough choice between tea and hot chocolate, but I went with tea simply because I drink it a lot more often.

I prefer my tea cold, but I have tried some hot teas and they're not bad. I just don't like hot drinks very much in general. I will drink black teas, white teas, green teas and fruity teas. I had a chai tea once and that was also good. Sweet tea is my go-to drink when I don't want water or soda and I'm starting to replace soda with it more frequently.

I love the flavor of hot chocolate, but as I said I don't really care for hot drinks very much so it's a rare treat, usually in the winter.

I don't like coffee at all and never drink it.

This was a tough choice between tea and hot chocolate, but I went with tea simply because I drink it a lot more often.

I prefer my tea cold, but I have tried some hot teas and they're not bad. I just don't like hot drinks very much in general. I will drink black teas, white teas, green teas and fruity teas. I had a chai tea once and that was also good. Sweet tea is my go-to drink when I don't want water or soda and I'm starting to replace soda with it more frequently.

I love the flavor of hot chocolate, but as I said I don't really care for hot drinks very much so it's a rare treat, usually in the winter.

I don't like coffee at all and never drink it.
Wow! I never enjoyed cold things very much so its nice to know some people are the opposite!! Whats your favorite tea brand and flavor?

Wow! I never enjoyed cold things very much so its nice to know some people are the opposite!! Whats your favorite tea brand and flavor?
I just find cold drinks more refreshing. Hot drinks are nice for soothing a sore throat, but they never seem to satisfy my thirst.

Lately, I've been enjoying Lipton's Citrus flavored Green Tea. I know Lipton isn't a high quality brand, but it's what my parents raised me on.
OIP.Gn0u9KKC7MWpWqWYUQBmWAHaHa

Back