• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is something you STILL haven't done in this game?

Steelfang

Bells
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Tulip
I've had the game for a couple years, but there are still loads of things I haven't actually done, or at least finished doing. I filled out my fish encyclopedia on my old save, before I reset, and I'm working towards that on my current town, Dri'shi.

I also still haven't played any of the new mini-games, despite having the 3DS and Wii U items. I've been spending more of my time landscaping. :p

I also never really bothered with getting any of the Dr. Shrunk emotions in any of my past towns, and I'm in the process of unlocking those now.

Never unlocked Katrina's shop. I had the game back in 2013 and I just found out like a month ago that Katrina could have a shop in mainstreet.

Last edited:
i haven't installed the cafe in any of my towns. (yet)

I still haven't installed the caf? or the police station. I also haven't started landscaping. I reset my map too much out of habit :rolleyes:

ive never unlocked katrina's shop or completed any of the museum galleries except for the fossil exhibit :0
I also haven't "finished" a town. I get bored before I could complete my town theme so i restart.
I really want to get everything done I can possible in my current town tho!

I have never unlocked Katrina's shop on main street. Also I have never completed the art and sculpture part of the Museum.

Catch a Scorpion...those things are so impossible

I literally have zero clue how to dive for fish and I've had wetsuits for years. No clue.

I just finished my gallery, I've had many towns and a few of them for quite a while, but I just finished my gallery, but it was only because I cheated and bought them all. XD

Finish the museum. Then again, I've never done that in any of the games.

There's a lot I haven't done, actually, it's kind of embarrassing. I haven't installed the police station, mainly because I like Copper's design more, but also hate the appearance of the Modern Police Station, so I've been putting off the task for a while since it's a lose-lose either way for me. I also haven't installed Katrina's shop yet, since I only recently learned that she was the last shop on Main Street to obtain and, unfortunately for me, I never cared enough about my fortune to talk to her until I realized I had to. I also haven't finished the paths and stuff in my town. I keep dreading the task since it's sooo tedious and I get bored doing it, especially since it's a task that requires your attention, so I can't play phone games or watch videos during it without getting distracted. It's like partially finished, so half the town looks pretty nice and the other half just looks super crusty and unfinished.

Oh the list is endless. I've only got like maybe 2 or 3 bugs and fish in each encyclopaedia to finish, so I really need to get my butt round to doing that. I also need to get the golden shovel. It's so easy to get I just constantly forget to buy fertiliser. I also need to finish my sweet olive bush row, but again I forget to buy bushes. I also need to buy more furniture and clothes so I unlock them in the catalog. But all that dialogue is just so much effort. Finally I need to sort my paths out. I'm determined to sit down and do that this weekend.

Last edited:
In my first Town, I actually had everything. Well, I’ve had two towns. I don’t have two copies of ACNL so I had to delete my first Town, since I was confident and I had felt that I was happy with it and I had done enough work to it. In my first Town, I had actually finished my whole museum, so that was the bug, fish, fossil and painting sections. I had finished my bug, fish, and diving creatures encyclopaedia. I had completed my whole unorderable and orderable catalog, though most, or should I say a huge majority of the items, were just from online trades, which was actually something I wasn’t too satisfied with. My town was a beautiful and perfect town, so I was growing a heap of gold roses (though I had to turn my ordinance off for that), Jacob’s ladders, and etc. I had all my dreamies, but they were underrated villagers who were like, at the bottom of the tier list, so it was really easy to get them with a small amount of money. Something I was very displeased with was the fact that I was time travelling very constantly. Almost every day, I’d turn the clock a year ahead to get some things. I remember time travelling to every year to get the zodiac animals. I was frustrated, because even though I was time travelling to my benefits, my town tree was getting ruined. For instance, at the start, it’d say “T&T Mart was opened 21st of March 2018” and next it’d say “Lyman moved in 5th of October 2011”. It'd always get me annoyed. Other than that, I’ve done everything, even including playing Desert Island Escape and Puzzle League.

I haven't bought a membership to Club Tortimer, lol

There are a few things I still didn't done yet. As examples:

- Completed the cataloge
- Completed the museum
- Getting all the badges
- Completed the fish/bugs/seafood encyclopedias

The problem with completing the museum or the encyclopedias is that I never had a town long
enough so that I have time to complete them. I just stuck in resetting my current town after a
while. Another problem is that I'm not able to meet all conditions to get every badge. Especially
the Streetpass one, like I never even met so many people via Streetpass that I could get the
bronce one. There also some other things I never done in the game yet but these are the ones
which I just came up with.

i've never completed the museum. diving is just so boring and it hurts my hands after a while.

Off the top of my head:
  • Still don't have Katrina's shop, although I think I'm close to getting it.
  • My catalog is only about 60% finished.
  • The museum could use some more art... I only submitted like three paintings.

Back