📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

d5eL2gu.jpg

*Reads Roscoe's description*

"... Shouldn't have done that. Hahaha..."
Apparently, he knows how to fly.

Look how detailed Hopkins' blow-hole is! =O
KloQ5Im.png

I'm loving all the textures and extra details, I hope it's reminiscent of what the future game will hold. Like the jeans texture on here is amazing too!

9TwImu4.jpg

Me: I'm so glad I got Punchy to move! He took forever to leave Canaan.

Punchy: *Appears out of nowhere*

Me: "Ahhh! WTF?!"

I swore I wouldn't spend any money on this game. But...then I visited Bcat's campsite and realized K.K. actually played music! So I splurged and bought the $3.99 starter pack. I had 200 leaf tickets saved up already, so I was able to buy K.K.'s. stool and have 66 left over. Worth it!

BVlz5Pa.jpg

Some of the things villagers say, I swear, this is one of the reasons I think I love Apollo so much now...
XHF4xza.png
x8t955c.png
Q8sMEWa.png
rdMSsf3.png
tbxHLEU.png
w8Z9nya.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also I was totally laughing at Chrissy's pink eyes the other day, but it turns out she has allergies! Poor thing!
a9VgyMV.png
9FFC3gE.png

Some of the things villagers say, I swear, this is one of the reasons I think I love Apollo so much now...
XHF4xza.png
x8t955c.png
Q8sMEWa.png
rdMSsf3.png
tbxHLEU.png
w8Z9nya.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also I was totally laughing at Chrissy's pink eyes the other day, but it turns out she has allergies! Poor thing!
a9VgyMV.png
9FFC3gE.png
Somehow I feel the dialogue in this app is uber!

Made two gifs, the quality isn't great but I think they are cute still.
Feel free to use them!
2MWkZYi.gif

QmDd9bK.gif

Guess who I finally made the last furniture piece for? It was annoying saving up all my wood but definitely worth it. The clean graphics of this game give me so much joy I can't even

k7xBngP.jpg

Back