• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

Just got back in pocket camp it’s been years and need friends especially who fills there market box, I need more steels for building

5522 4518 155 Gigi

just reposting my code because getting back into it for the halloween event! (I'll be less active after but will still be around to exchange gifts etc)

Ideally looking for people that can regularly exchange gifts/ reactions under the photos. Around Once a week is good enough.
I have a few sanrio gifts left over from the event, so PM me on here if you'd like one. Preferably to be exchanged for a gift that comes with a cookie.

3943-4970-270 - Amélieyyy

and I'll add a few people on the last couple pages here!

Last edited:
Hi!
I just restarted yesterday and literally none of my friends play anymore. So i desperately need some friends so we can support each other! :3
Feel free to add me! I'll also add the last few people here on thos thread :>
My IGN is miyu and my ID is: 62105664771

Hi! I’ve been playing pocket camp for about a year now but i’m pretty new to the forums. I try to fill my market box every now and then with common fish and bugs good for completing villager requests, fruit, and wood. I usually come online at least 3 times a week and like trading gifts too.
0232-9408-688 Pear

@GothiqueBat would a third anniversary gift, sky blue gift+, or a spring clover gift be ok for a Sanrio cookie?

Edit: Pocket Camp’s recently had some trouble updating for me and i’ve been too busy to look into it much, so I won’t be online for a while. Sorry :/

Last edited:
Hi! I’ve been playing pocket camp for about a year now but i’m pretty new to the forums. I try to fill my market box every now and then with common fish and bugs good for completing villager requests, fruit, and wood. I usually come online at least 3 times a week and like trading gifts too.

0232-9408-688 Pear

@GothiqueBat would a third anniversary gift, sky blue gift+, or a spring clover gift be ok for a Sanrio cookie?

a sky blue gift+ sounds perfect!

Adding you now but we will need to exchange a few regular gifts before the + ones. I'll send you a sanrio one as soon as I can c:

I've posted here before, but am posting again as I need more friends :) A lot of my friends are inactive and I'm having trouble getting into the quarry :(

TBT Username: JellyLu
In-game name: Jessica
Friend ID: 4124 2105 030
Fruit: Lemon

I return gifts and also help in the quarry!

just recently started playing Pocket Camp again so I would like to add some new active players, particularly to trade special fruits and gifts :)

TBT Username: xSuperMario64x
In-game Name: Daniel
Friend ID: 6178 1356 495
Special Fruit: Lemon

Feel free to add me, I’ll be happy to trade gifts and help as much as I can. My special fruit is grapes, which I will try to have at least some of in my Market Box.

TBT Username: ~CherriiBloom~
In-game name: Gracie
Friend ID: 3113-7494-759

I recently added some players a few pages back, I hope we can be friends. Have a good day, everyone!

Hi, I'm still kind of new to Pocket Camp and I'd love to make a few friends.
I'll add some of the codes from the last two or three pages here, feel free to add me!

TBT Username: VelveteenCat
In-game name: Sonja
Friend ID: 0306 0406 263

Who plays Animal crossing pocket camp? My I’d : 8831 4625 427 l need a golden butterfly please 🌝
Post automatically merged:

A lot

A lot gold pixiewing

Who plays Animal crossing pocket camp? My I’d : 8831 4625 427 l need a golden butterfly please 🌝

A lot

A lot gold pixiewing
hi there, welcome to tbt! I play regularly and I also still need a few more gold pixiewings so I'll go ahead and add you :)

just recently started playing Pocket Camp again so I would like to add some new active players, particularly to trade special fruits and gifts :)

TBT Username: xSuperMario64x
In-game Name: Daniel
Friend ID: 6178 1356 495
Special Fruit: Lemon
Sent you a friend request, but no pressure to add me! 😊

Hi, I have just started playing Pocket Camp and I love the game. Not sure I won't quit, but I am having much much fun. I see there are active players, so feel free to add me. It's funnier with more friends!

TBT Username: _confused_piplup_
In-game name: Angie
Friend ID: 5496 8707 989

just started playin again now tht i got a phone that can handle it again ! :D all my friends stopped playing a long time ago, so itd be cool to have some ppl to share stuff with n all that !

TBT Username: normalhorse
In-game Name: roan
Friend ID: 2515 1021 780
Special Fruit: grapes !

Hi, I’m tentatively getting back into the game. I used to have a full roster friend list of active users but now seven months since I last played, I only have about ten :(

I have hundreds of gifts to exchange and always follow common sense creature sharing rules for the garden events. Please add me (or add me back!)

TBT Username: Insulaire
In-Game Username: Insulaire
Friend Code: 50681602046
Fruit: Lemons

My code: 1073 1334 694.

I just downloaded the game again and again idk how often i will play especially with moving coming up but feel free to send a request and i’ll add anyone; just reply and let me know your username so i know who to look for.

Sorry everyone who had added me before too for inactivity. If you kept me on thanks so much! totally understand tho if removed; never any pressure for anyone to keep me on list if i drop the game for a break. :)

Back