Windflowers

normalhorse

nasa ala la soweli tawa
Bells
Switch
4486-8375-2405
Island
phantomile
there is somewhere, maybe over a rainbow or several, full of colour and wishes and happiness. like the energies of a cartoon come to life, taking physical form, out from the sea rises.. phantomile !

IMG_20220422_224645.jpg

phantomile is actually a double-homage name ! i named it this after my favourite track in ridge racer r4, which.. itself is a nod to the klonoa series. i love both of these things, so the name was just perfect.

phantomile is a ... loosely kidcore-ish ? island. its cozy, colourful, and full of nature.
there is a little farm, run by the local shy farmer, named princey. there is also a bakery / ice cream shop, run by a little sheep-person named guppy. the newest arrival is lucky, a little witch in training.
and the rep of the island is none other than... rex ! theyre a happy go lucky kind of person, with an eccentric taste in fashion and love of interior design.. and gyroids. ....just dont go into their basement.

1650683527546.png

i plan to use this as a little diary to post about what i get up to as i check in every day, as well as whats happening on the island / between residents too ! i also plan to share progress and builds n such, too.

to finish this post off, here is the current map ! the dream address listed hasnt been updated in a while, so its not accurate to where things are now, but you can still visit if you want to !

1650683345627.png

Cashmere_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Clyde_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Deli_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Lobo_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Mott_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Petri_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Pietro_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Poncho_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Poppy_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Tabby_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Last edited:
the first order of the day is changing my clothes ! it always helps me feel like i am getting my day started.

1650763030631.png

1650763080759.png

with that, its time to do some cleanup. theres a lot of branches and other stuff all over, and its been bugging me ! i dont mind a few weeds here and there, but theres just too many around in some areas that have got to go. good thing i can hold onto them for crafts later.

while shaking some trees after cleaning up, twice wasp nests fell down !! thankfully, im in the habit of shaking trees with my net out, and know precisely how to position myself to catch them in a snap.

1650763368403.png

id already donated one of these guys, so i pocketed them to sell. ...just what do they do with all those bugs anyway. huh. maybe its better i dont ask.

1650763435552.png

i decided to stop by cashmeres place, to say hello and see what shes up to. i came in to the wonderful smell of coconut in the air, and sure enough, the sheep was cookin up a storm !! she taught me how to make something new and tasty: coconut pancakes. ill have to give those a whirl some time !

1650763515641.png
1650763535854.png

i then stopped by the roost. i hadnt been there in a little while, and i needed a bit of a pick-me-up. poncho was there ! drinks are always better with a friend. he mentioned brewster is so good at coffee because his wings must make him really good at grinding those beans finely. ..alright, buddy !

1650763805471.png

and with that, its time to swing by to my job at paradise planning. on top of the usual vacation homes i am known for doing, today i have plans to fix a prior build we did on the island, the restaurant. the old one just isnt doing it for me anymore. i have a plan in mind, and im energized and refreshed from the delicious pigeon milk coffee.. so to the airport i go !

Back