• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, try following the directions I just posted. Go to the main page, or really any page that isn't the Shop on TBT, and do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5 on PC at least). Then try going to the Shop.

unfortunately, didn't work

Seems like there has been some sort of caching redirect error, which is what you guys are probably encountering. I believe you all because I experienced the same issue myself trying to get the Shop open earlier! Unfortunately there really isn't anything I can do now after the fact other than apologize for it.

You can restock letters. ;)

unfortunately, didn't work

Just try clearing your entire cache too (different than cookies) if you didn't already just in case. Doing a hard refresh is like clearing the cache just for that one page, but it's possible depending on your browser that it just didn't do anything at all.

Hey Wreck-it-Ralph, I have a question. If the poster is still in stock by the time everybody has less than 35 tickets, what are you going to do about it? Like make it in a raffle?

Hey Wreck-it-Ralph, I have a question. If the poster is still in stock by the time everybody has less than 35 tickets, what are you going to do about it? Like make it in a raffle?

Probably nothing at all. It's not wasted inventory, we have to print them on request for which poster the purchasers want anyway.

What am I still doing here....hmm guess I should give respects and love to my pinky or something

Pinky is one-of-a-kind, unique than the feathers. Maybe she won't be loved in the future because everyone is buying sweet feathers for 8,000 tbt, but pinky will be respected by me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably nothing at all. It's not wasted inventory, we have to print them on request for which poster the purchasers want anyway.

Oh I thought you already have the poster beforehand

I could just make one myself at home anyway.

(Also, please give us the red balloon next fair.)

This may be off-topic, but...

Is it against the Rules and Guidelines to take collectibles for granted (like expect party poppers during New Year's)? Because I think selfishness is considered rude behavior or disrespect towards a site official.

If anyone buys me a rad feather, I'll make u a Pok?mon keychain!!! Lol! (I realize the chances are slim
To none, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway!!!) I make killer keychains!!!

lol I missed all the drama that happened :p Really glad I spent all my tickets beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back