The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, try following the directions I just posted. Go to the main page, or really any page that isn't the Shop on TBT, and do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5 on PC at least). Then try going to the Shop.

unfortunately, didn't work

Seems like there has been some sort of caching redirect error, which is what you guys are probably encountering. I believe you all because I experienced the same issue myself trying to get the Shop open earlier! Unfortunately there really isn't anything I can do now after the fact other than apologize for it.

You can restock letters. ;)

unfortunately, didn't work

Just try clearing your entire cache too (different than cookies) if you didn't already just in case. Doing a hard refresh is like clearing the cache just for that one page, but it's possible depending on your browser that it just didn't do anything at all.

Hey Wreck-it-Ralph, I have a question. If the poster is still in stock by the time everybody has less than 35 tickets, what are you going to do about it? Like make it in a raffle?

Hey Wreck-it-Ralph, I have a question. If the poster is still in stock by the time everybody has less than 35 tickets, what are you going to do about it? Like make it in a raffle?

Probably nothing at all. It's not wasted inventory, we have to print them on request for which poster the purchasers want anyway.

What am I still doing here....hmm guess I should give respects and love to my pinky or something

Pinky is one-of-a-kind, unique than the feathers. Maybe she won't be loved in the future because everyone is buying sweet feathers for 8,000 tbt, but pinky will be respected by me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably nothing at all. It's not wasted inventory, we have to print them on request for which poster the purchasers want anyway.

Oh I thought you already have the poster beforehand

I could just make one myself at home anyway.

(Also, please give us the red balloon next fair.)

This may be off-topic, but...

Is it against the Rules and Guidelines to take collectibles for granted (like expect party poppers during New Year's)? Because I think selfishness is considered rude behavior or disrespect towards a site official.

If anyone buys me a rad feather, I'll make u a Pok?mon keychain!!! Lol! (I realize the chances are slim
To none, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway!!!) I make killer keychains!!!

lol I missed all the drama that happened :p Really glad I spent all my tickets beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back