• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your myers briggs personality type?

this is a load of bull but its fun anyways. i think i was isfj months back idk what i am now.

i'm an INTP! it's been a year since i've taken the test so i should do it again sometime soon.

I got "advocate" (INFJ-A) ?\_(ツ)_/? it says that's rare apparently so haaaaaay

Mediator (INFP-A)

It's the same result from the past times I've taken it. I really wonder if the population percentages for these are correct. 4% seems awfully low.

Last edited:
I got ISFJ-A this time:

17% extraverted, 83% introverted
18% intuitive, 82% observant
28% thinking, 72% feeling
79% judging, 21% prospecting
62% assertive, 38% turbulent

So how much of this can you truly accept from a short test on the internet and how much confirmation bias does this require?

16personalities.com/isfj-personality said:
Defender personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time.

This describes me pretty well given any particular project to work on, school or work.

The challenge for Defenders is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of Defenders? dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit.

I'm not totally sure I downplay my accomplishments and to say the opposite would prove that I'm not humble so Catch-22 there but I certainly feel taken advantage of regularly and I never do anything about it.

Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, Defenders utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives.

I do remember details about people's lives, my grandmother always likes to remind me of that but I always just try and listen to what people say when it feels like everyone else only cares about their piece.

Repress Their Feelings ? People with the Defender personality type are private and very sensitive, internalizing their feelings a great deal. Much in the way that Defenders protect others? feelings, they must protect their own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.

Yep, I hate talking about problems or issues with people I know intimately.

Reluctant to Change ? These challenges can be particularly hard to address since Defender personalities value traditions and history highly in their decisions. A situation sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before Defenders are persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.

Yep, I hate any kind of change. People have always said that about me.

Have I just cherry picked the things I really agree with? Does any of it matter? Just interesting to read at least, I suppose.

I got INFP-T
basically extreme introvert who refuses to ever plan things out, and doesn't think things through lol

I used to be ISFP but I've taken the quiz a couple of times and have become INFP!

I always get INTP. I know many people put a ton of stock into these, but I've always found the profiles to be relatively generic and anyone could think "hey, that's me!" if they were looking to make the connection.

Back