• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Legend Of Zelda Memorabilia Room!

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
So, ever since the update came out I have been trying to collect all the new Zelda items and make a room with them! I think I finally did it and I wanna know what you guys think?

*Sorry for the blurry photos*

Screenshot 2017-08-30 at 10.20.31 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-30 at 10.21.13 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-30 at 10.21.45 PM.jpg

Looks great! :)
I like how you used the display cases to show them all off instead of just going the route most people do by setting them on the floor (which is what I do too because I'm lazy LOL)

Looks great! :)
I like how you used the display cases to show them all off instead of just going the route most people do by setting them on the floor (which is what I do too because I'm lazy LOL)

Yeah I actually started by putting them all on the floor but then I noticed that I couldn't see some of the items like the masks and hearts and it just looked messy overall, so I decided to put them in display cases.

I do like the idea, and it looks great, but I would recommend that you use the non glass display stand for some of the items, since it's awkward to have all that free space in the glass with short items

That looks awesome and well put together! I'm impressed. Like someone said above, I like that you took the time to put everything in display cases rather than just putting them on the floor. Btw, the photos look absolutely fine haha. They don't look blurry at all to me, I can see everything pretty well. I think where you chose to place everything is really nice too.

That looks awesome and well put together! I'm impressed. Like someone said above, I like that you took the time to put everything in display cases rather than just putting them on the floor. Btw, the photos look absolutely fine haha. They don't look blurry at all to me, I can see everything pretty well. I think where you chose to place everything is really nice too.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the kind words! :D

Back