• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If there was a villager you could squelch into nothingness...

TangyHeart

Bells
Ok so I have a feeling this is going to turn into a rant thread but eh, we will see where this goes..

So the question is basically: If there was any villager (or 12 cuz some are equally rant-worthy) that you could squelch, stomp, kick, bop, *enter synonymous word here* into infinite nothingness for eternity, who would it be?

Mine are: (don't hold your breath for this cuz it's long)

Monty
Eloise
Pietro
Phil
Vladimir
Astrid
Louie
Plucky
Dobie
Carrie
Rodeo
Lobo (kinda...)
Marcel
Wart JR.
And more but their names I don't remember :p

So ya basically if this becomes a rant thread I don't really care. But honestly if you wanna throw a shoe at some of these "villagers"* then go ahead. You'll be the one buying a new 3DS, not me...

* I use quotations because some of these creatures are so hideous that I wanna scrape my face off..

Bonus thing that you don't need to read: I got my 3DS (purple) for Christmas 2012 and like, 2 weeks later I dropped it out of its case on accident down 2 flights of purely concrete stairs, and all it got was a little scratch thing on the top left corner and the SD card popped out, but I though for sure I had broke it... Take THAT 'super-fragile-Apple-and-Android-devices-that-shatter-if-you-drop-them-from-two-feet-off-the-ground-without-a-case' tablets and phones! In your FACE!!!

Wow, I just like, half-ranted. I never rant. *looks up at post* never...

- - - Post Merge - - -

*thought...

personally would kick the fudge out of Jambette and Olvia. I honestly don't care about the other villagers, but these two in particular make me cringe every time I look at them.

Rocket and Quillson. Every time I see them I'm just triggered by the memories of them plotting in the worse places and then proceeding not to move for like a century.

personally would kick the fudge out of Jambette and Olvia. I honestly don't care about the other villagers, but these two in particular make me cringe every time I look at them.

Olivia's not SO bad, she's certainly not as bad a cat as Monique is, I really just dislike her design. TOO much makeup!

Oml when I thought this was going to turn into a rant thread but instead turned into the single funnies thing ever *dies laighing*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funnies and laighing... Fab spelling amiright

- - - Post Merge - - -

Olivia's not SO bad, she's certainly not as bad a cat as Monique is, I really just dislike her design. TOO much makeup!

Personally, I kinda like Monique, but I think that's only because she was one of my original 5... I only have one out of the original 5, which is Antonio, but he shall NEVER move.

Anchovy. I don't know, but looking at him sometimes makes me nauseous? Maybe it's the color combination.

Diana, Al, that boring pink rhinoceros whose name I forgotten now lol, Puddles (dates back to my CF days :(), Whitney, Peewee, Violet, Rocket and Zucker.

Ya Jambette was one of the ones whose name I forgot XD her face looks like a box of insanity threw up and then Nintendo saw it and was like "ok we need one more villager and we're out of ideas so uh.. well... Sorry for that 2% of people who get her in their town..."

I honestly don't know what Nintendo was thinking when they added these villagers into the game X3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Diana, Al, that boring pink rhinoceros whose name I forgotten now lol, Puddles (dates back to my CF days :(), Whitney, Peewee, Violet, Rocket and Zucker.

Did you mean Renee or Merengue? I like Merengue, but she's the only honestly "pink" rhino in the game.. Renee I understand though. She looks.... Uh... Unique..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I kinda like Zucker, I just wish the freckles were a little less uh... Green.

Victoria, Alice, Colton, Hopper and Kyle. NO, NO, NO, NOT everybody loves Kyle!!!

Queenie and Wart Jr. Ugh. I would say Jane...but Nintendo took care of her for me muahahahaha

I would say friga . She just planted herself in one of the awkwardest places for me. I actually had just finished decorating that whole part of my town all nice and pretty...and I will have to do it again.

soleil the ugly hamster

What in tarnation was Nintendo thinking when they made her?!

.... Sorry I had to. Her catchphrase was so perfect... I personally don't mind her though, but when I heard "Soleil" the catchphrase popped into my head and... Yeah...

Stinky the cat. He is the worst. AND HIS NAME IS ---STINKY! he is the grossest thing to ever be created and he plotted his house in the worst place ever. I hate him

friga. i have had a bit of a vendetta towards her for around 10 years. when i was maybe 7 or 8 i had daisy in my wild world town and she and friga were talking and she was being really horrible to her, which with me being so young really impacted on me and to this day i still hate her

Plucky! And I invited her to move in. She is awful. She was awful to my villagers. I kicked her out and now I have Fuchsia again. I didn't like Renee either.

Back