• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

And then this happened.....

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
20228952_327140017728276_627529773830063819_n.jpg

That scorpion came out of nowhere. I didn't even get a chance to react. This game is brutal.

It just destroyed you. Acnl just became the new H1Z1 King of the kill.

I haven't encountered one yet and I can't wait.

I hate how they never show up when you need to catch them but they surprise you when you just want to peacefully walk around town

I love how you were fast enough reacting to take a photo, though! LOL

Oh my gosh I feel that! Just a few days ago i was getting rekt by tarantulas and scorpions. Mostly tarantulas, though. Scorpions don't seem to spawn in my town.. like, it's pretty rare/ I've seen a total of 3.

Everytime I see one, I never have my net ready and I run away, while humming Initial D music :v

That's happened to me a few times, both with scorpions and tarantulas. I have a hard time catching them because of how startling they can be. Actually, I've only caught my first scorpion in any AC game today, and I've been playing since Wild World. Still haven't caught a tarantula, though.

Last edited:
Back