• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The best decade?

Best decade bruh?

• '00s

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • '10s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '20s

• '30s

• '40s

• '50s

• '60s

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • '70s

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • '80s

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • '90s

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • '00s

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • '10s

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As he said , i think that even if past years have been different at some aspects , such as media (TV , Movies) or entretainment of any kind , decades ago society had a wrong way of think , the more old we ago on the decades , the worse things get.

And as Bowie said , the best decade will be the current one we live in , because society is more open-minded unlinke the decades ago.

Although, no offense, but some political events make it seem like we're going back in time.

I love disco music and dancing, so 70s was my first choice. I was aware during the 90s and had there's a lot of nostalgic game stuff from then, so that's my second. Then in the early 00s there was a bunch of holographic stuff because people thought it was supposed to be the future, I liked the futuristic imagination from then too❤

Back