• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✿ flowers ✿

freshmanmayor

Bells
Feedback
100% (129) +
hello! i'm looking to buy some flowers to finish up my towns' landscapings.

i need . . .
pink tulips x40
pink lilies x40
black cosmos x30
black lilies x30​

i'm willing to either. . .
1. spend 2 TBT/400k IGB per hybrid
2. trade with some of my flowers/items in a 1:1 ratio (for hybrid-hybrid/item)
toy hammer
silver axe x5
golden axe x2
a basket of any perfect fruits (except orange)
orange pansies x5
orange cosmos x38
pink carnations x8
pink roses x27​

PLEASE READ
- if dropping off flowers, please follow me to the beach where you'd be placing them. i will end the session
- i will either be elaine from euphoria or Hana from Sagano
- i'll send tbt either during or after

i'll be grateful for any help i get!

Last edited:
Hiya, I have 50 pink lilies, 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, 20 purple pansies, and 30 white carnations I'd be willing to sell for 2 TBT each, if you need that many?

I also have a mush stool, mush chair, pitcher plant, ivy partition, lily lamp, and bamboo grass from your wishlist that I can throw in for no extra charge.

Last edited:
Hiya, I have 50 pink lilies, 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, 20 purple pansies, and 30 white carnations I'd be willing to sell for 2 TBT each, if you need that many?

I also have a mush stool, mush chair, pitcher plant, ivy partition, lily lamp, and bamboo grass from your wishlist that I can throw in for no extra charge.

at the moment, i can't afford all of that, but i can take the 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, and 20 purple pansies for 2 TBT each if that's okay with you. so that would be 180 TBT, right?

I have a bunch of white cosmos, white pansies and white violets that I can sell you for igb?

i have 72 white roses i'd love to trade for your 36 gold roses! let me know if you're cool with that! :blush: (i have tons and tons of white roses, so if you want more than 72 for your gold roses, just tell me how many! :) )

at the moment, i can't afford all of that, but i can take the 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, and 20 purple pansies for 2 TBT each if that's okay with you. so that would be 180 TBT, right?

Sure, that sounds fine! I'll throw in some extra then. Is it okay if I drop them off?

Sure, that sounds fine! I'll throw in some extra then. Is it okay if I drop them off?

yeah, that's fine! do you mind putting them on the lower half of town; there's just more space there than the upper half. gates are opened so feel free to come whenever

i have like 30 white carnations and 20 pink tulips if you still need

i have 72 white roses i'd love to trade for your 36 gold roses! let me know if you're cool with that! :blush: (i have tons and tons of white roses, so if you want more than 72 for your gold roses, just tell me how many! :) )

ooh update, i found 3 purple pansies lurking in my town, and i'm also willing to part with the purple roses you need :)
let me know if you want them ;)

ooh update, i found 3 purple pansies lurking in my town, and i'm also willing to part with the purple roses you need :)
let me know if you want them ;)

sorry for the late reply, i was trading with other people, but i can trade the gold roses for the 72 white roses. thank you for the offer for the purple roses and pansies though :) is it okay if we trade tomorrow? it's getting late for me right now, but i'm available for all of tomorrow

sorry for the late reply, i was trading with other people, but i can trade the gold roses for the 72 white roses. thank you for the offer for the purple roses and pansies though :) is it okay if we trade tomorrow? it's getting late for me right now, but i'm available for all of tomorrow

ofc! i'd be happy to trade tomorrow! i have classes until 6:00 pm during the week, and i'm cdt (an hour behind you, i believe), so around that time would be lovely if you're available as well! :blush: i'll vm you if i see you online

thank youuuu!

I have a bunch of white cosmos, white pansies and white violets that I can sell you for igb?

hello! i'm sorry that i missed your post yesterday, but i'd love to buy 20 white cosmos for 4,000,000 IGB (if my math is right). let me know if you're still willing to sell them :)

hello! i'm sorry that i missed your post yesterday, but i'd love to buy 20 white cosmos for 4,000,000 IGB (if my math is right). let me know if you're still willing to sell them :)

Yeah, that's fine thanks you. Whose town?

Back