Buying ✿ flowers ✿

freshmanmayor

Bells
Feedback
100% (129) +
hello! i'm looking to buy some flowers to finish up my towns' landscapings.

i need . . .
pink tulips x40
pink lilies x40
black cosmos x30
black lilies x30​

i'm willing to either. . .
1. spend 2 TBT/400k IGB per hybrid
2. trade with some of my flowers/items in a 1:1 ratio (for hybrid-hybrid/item)
toy hammer
silver axe x5
golden axe x2
a basket of any perfect fruits (except orange)
orange pansies x5
orange cosmos x38
pink carnations x8
pink roses x27​

PLEASE READ
- if dropping off flowers, please follow me to the beach where you'd be placing them. i will end the session
- i will either be elaine from euphoria or Hana from Sagano
- i'll send tbt either during or after

i'll be grateful for any help i get!

Last edited:
Hiya, I have 50 pink lilies, 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, 20 purple pansies, and 30 white carnations I'd be willing to sell for 2 TBT each, if you need that many?

I also have a mush stool, mush chair, pitcher plant, ivy partition, lily lamp, and bamboo grass from your wishlist that I can throw in for no extra charge.

Last edited:
Hiya, I have 50 pink lilies, 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, 20 purple pansies, and 30 white carnations I'd be willing to sell for 2 TBT each, if you need that many?

I also have a mush stool, mush chair, pitcher plant, ivy partition, lily lamp, and bamboo grass from your wishlist that I can throw in for no extra charge.

at the moment, i can't afford all of that, but i can take the 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, and 20 purple pansies for 2 TBT each if that's okay with you. so that would be 180 TBT, right?

I have a bunch of white cosmos, white pansies and white violets that I can sell you for igb?

i have 72 white roses i'd love to trade for your 36 gold roses! let me know if you're cool with that! :blush: (i have tons and tons of white roses, so if you want more than 72 for your gold roses, just tell me how many! :) )

at the moment, i can't afford all of that, but i can take the 50 pink tulips, 20 black cosmos, and 20 purple pansies for 2 TBT each if that's okay with you. so that would be 180 TBT, right?

Sure, that sounds fine! I'll throw in some extra then. Is it okay if I drop them off?

Sure, that sounds fine! I'll throw in some extra then. Is it okay if I drop them off?

yeah, that's fine! do you mind putting them on the lower half of town; there's just more space there than the upper half. gates are opened so feel free to come whenever

i have like 30 white carnations and 20 pink tulips if you still need

i have 72 white roses i'd love to trade for your 36 gold roses! let me know if you're cool with that! :blush: (i have tons and tons of white roses, so if you want more than 72 for your gold roses, just tell me how many! :) )

ooh update, i found 3 purple pansies lurking in my town, and i'm also willing to part with the purple roses you need :)
let me know if you want them ;)

ooh update, i found 3 purple pansies lurking in my town, and i'm also willing to part with the purple roses you need :)
let me know if you want them ;)

sorry for the late reply, i was trading with other people, but i can trade the gold roses for the 72 white roses. thank you for the offer for the purple roses and pansies though :) is it okay if we trade tomorrow? it's getting late for me right now, but i'm available for all of tomorrow

sorry for the late reply, i was trading with other people, but i can trade the gold roses for the 72 white roses. thank you for the offer for the purple roses and pansies though :) is it okay if we trade tomorrow? it's getting late for me right now, but i'm available for all of tomorrow

ofc! i'd be happy to trade tomorrow! i have classes until 6:00 pm during the week, and i'm cdt (an hour behind you, i believe), so around that time would be lovely if you're available as well! :blush: i'll vm you if i see you online

thank youuuu!

I have a bunch of white cosmos, white pansies and white violets that I can sell you for igb?

hello! i'm sorry that i missed your post yesterday, but i'd love to buy 20 white cosmos for 4,000,000 IGB (if my math is right). let me know if you're still willing to sell them :)

hello! i'm sorry that i missed your post yesterday, but i'd love to buy 20 white cosmos for 4,000,000 IGB (if my math is right). let me know if you're still willing to sell them :)

Yeah, that's fine thanks you. Whose town?

Back