• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving away all fruit types & available hybrids (Northern Hemisphere, GMT -8)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

Elodie

has no idea what's going on
Bells
Switch
4001-6099-0342
Island
Deep Sea 9
Feedback
0% (0) +
Still setting up my island for visitors but will have it ready for anyone to come by for all fruit types (in any quantity) and any hybrid plants I have available.

No entry fee required! Come and take what you'd like.

I have

Purple, pink, orange, black, and blue (?) roses

Pink, orange, and black cosmos

Pink and blue hyacinths

All lilies (pink, orange, and black)

Pink mums

All (?) pansies

Pink, orange, and black tulips

My friend code is in my profile if you want to send me a request. Please set up a time with me in advance to visit. (You don't need to be my Switch friend if you don't want to be.)

Hey I would love to visit and maybe get some fruit if your still available

Hi there! I'm still available. I have time tomorrow. (Just went to bed.)

If you're comfortable with it, you can post the times you can visit tomorrow here in the thread (with your time zone/GMT) or PM it to me!

Okay yeah. I live in the central time zone in the US so I’m not sure what the time difference is between us but anytime after like 7:30 pm tomorrow for me would work if that works for you. If it doesn’t no worries

Okay yeah. I live in the central time zone in the US so I’m not sure what the time difference is between us but anytime after like 7:30 pm tomorrow for me would work if that works for you. If it doesn’t no worries

Works for me! I can open the airport up at 6:30 my time and 7:30 your time. Are you ok with other people potentially being on my island at the same time as you?

I'm the same timezone as you OP, can I please come by at 6:30pm also to make things convenient? I'm just looking for pears.

Still setting up my island for visitors but will have it ready for anyone to come by for all fruit types (in any quantity) and any hybrid plants I have available.

No entry fee required! Come and take what you'd like.

I have

Purple, pink, orange, black, and blue (?) roses

Pink, orange, and black cosmos

Pink and blue hyacinths

All lilies (pink, orange, and black)

Pink mums

All (?) pansies

Pink, orange, and black tulips

My friend code is in my profile if you want to send me a request. Please set up a time with me in advance to visit. (You don't need to be my Switch friend if you don't want to be.)
Hi I was wondering if you were still open with the giveaway, I can come over any time that's convenient for you, I just need some peaches & apples.

I'm the same timezone as you OP, can I please come by at 6:30pm also to make things convenient? I'm just looking for pears.

Hi I was wondering if you were still open with the giveaway, I can come over any time that's convenient for you, I just need some peaches & apples.

Hi guys! You're all welcome to my island. Unfortunately I'm only going to be available for a short window tonight (from 6:30 pm GMT -8 to 7:00ish GMT -8) but I can definitely host again tomorrow!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that’s fine with me thank you

I opened up the gates a little early. Come on in!

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if anyone saw the Dodo code or not but I've closed for the evening. I can do the same time frame but longer tomorrow night if anyone's interested. :)

Last edited:
Hi guys! You're all welcome to my island. Unfortunately I'm only going to be available for a short window tonight (from 6:30 pm GMT -8 to 7:00ish GMT -8) but I can definitely host again tomorrow!

I opened up the gates a little early. Come on in!

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if anyone saw the Dodo code or not but I've closed for the evening. I can do the same time frame but longer tomorrow night if anyone's interested. :)
I'm so sorry I didn't get the message yesterday, I'll make sure to check more often 😭 I'm sorry for complicating things but are you still available

If it's not a hassle I'd love that - I missed ya 'cause I forgot to take DST into account. OTL

Hello again, everyone! Sorry that I missed a lot of new messages here. I'll be opening up my island again this weekend. Is there a particular time of day that people would like to come over? I can do all day Saturday until 6:30 pm my time and all day Sunday until 4 pm.

Hello, hello again! I'm sorry about the long wait. If anyone is still interested, I will be open from 10 am my time and 3 pm tomorrow.

My apologies! This time of year is crazy.

Are you still available to get oranges. I am doing good on my island obtaining things on my own, and having fun with it. But I just want the oranges so I can do those crafts up.

Back