Buying ✿ flowers ✿

I have 10 white lilies and 15 white cosmos if you'd still like some :). Could I have IGB please?

i have 5 white cosmos and 1 blue violet!~ i can give them to you for igb. can we do this in your town???~

i have 5 white cosmos and 1 blue violet!~ i can give them to you for igb. can we do this in your town???~

sure! just let me know whenever you're available and i'll open the gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 10 white lilies and 15 white cosmos if you'd still like some :). Could I have IGB please?

i'll gladly buy them off from you! is it okay if we do it at your town since there's a larger amount of bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll gladly buy them off from you! is it okay if we do it at your town since there's a larger amount of bells?

okay im avaible rn!

Last edited:
I have 12 carnations and 5 pink roses I can trade for tbt c: Also 10 purple pansies I don't need as well for tbt if you'd like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Sorry that it took me so long to respond. Just VM me whenever you're ready :)
---
I might/might not be available for a while until tonight (maybe 7-8pm est)? I definitely will be on sometime today though, and I'll VM you whenever I get home. :)

Last edited:
Sure! Sorry that it took me so long to respond. Just VM me whenever you're ready :)
---
I might/might not be available for a while until tonight (maybe 7-8pm est)? I definitely will be on sometime today though, and I'll VM you whenever I get home. :)

okay, thanks for letting me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 12 carnations and 5 pink roses I can trade for tbt c: Also 10 purple pansies I don't need as well for tbt if you'd like ^^

hello! i'd love to take all of that for 54 TBT. let me know whenever you're available

Back