Communication error?

D

Deleted User

when i tryed join a friend in he's city it did only say Communication error...

and the same when i tryed to join me..

have u got this

and how too fix it?

dat happens to me wen people try to come to my town but i cant and dono how to fix it!

Yeh, This happens to me alot. I try to join a specific town, But for my other friends it works.. :/

turn off your wii and turn it back on, it usually works for me if i do that (done it alooot ;) )

If it's Error Code 86420, then it's the Router/Modem Firewall blocking a successful connection.

Or you have been banned from Nintendo Wi-Fi in that game. Not saying you did it but lately nintendo has been running scans lately.

Mr_Hobo said:
Or you have been banned from Nintendo Wi-Fi in that game. Not saying you did it but lately nintendo has been running scans lately.
The ban error code is 20102.

ph33rm3 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
The ban error code is 20102.
Yes I know but other codes may vary though.

When this happens,
i usually just shut the wii off and wait for like 5-10 minutes.
After that, it works..
always done this and it always worked for me.

Restart your modem and/or your router. Then, reboot your Wii or shut it off completely for like a few minutes or an hour if possible and you shouldn't have any more troubles. Maybe your router/modem is getting sick and tired of having to deal with Nintendo connections to here and there. That happens to me from time to time and I just stop playing until like the next day cause I usually find something else to do within the next ten minutes.

Back