• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya!

TotodileStars

Bells
Hi - I've known of this place for a while, and finally decided to join!

I've been playing Animal Crossing since 2008, with my first game being Wild World. It's a big comfort series for me, and I'm looking forward to being able to talk with more people about it! 😁

hello! great to meet you!!

Welcome to the forums!! Wild world was also my first game 😊
Do you have anything you've been working on in ac at the moment?

Welcome to the forums!! Wild world was also my first game 😊
Do you have anything you've been working on in ac at the moment?
Tbh I'm pretty slow at deciding what I want to do with parts of my towns, so I'm just still developing my NL town and NH island in general.

Aside from some areas I haven't figured out what to do with yet, the island's coming along pretty well - if I come back to it often enough, I might even manage to get a dream code up this year!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. Animal Crossing is definitely a comfort game for me. It helped me get through a rough time in school many years ago, lol.

Welcome to the forums! 😊

I feel like it's a safe bet you're also a Pokémon fan! Is totodile your favourite Pokémon/favourite starter? Do you have a favourite Pokémon game? ✨

Welcome to the forums! We’re super happy to have you here! ☺️

Wild World was my first Animal Crossing game as well! Such an incredible game! What ac game(s) are you currently playing? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums! 😊

I feel like it's a safe bet you're also a Pokémon fan! Is totodile your favourite Pokémon/favourite starter? Do you have a favourite Pokémon game? ✨
Yes, it is! It was my first starter, and I've always been attached to it. 😊

My favourite is HeartGold/SoulSilver, since it was my first mainline game, so I have a lot of nostalgia for it - but I also love Black/White!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! We’re super happy to have you here! ☺️

Wild World was my first Animal Crossing game as well! Such an incredible game! What ac game(s) are you currently playing? Do you have any favourite villagers?
Recently I've been switching between New Horizons and New Leaf - my town and island in those games have pretty different themes (Spring garden and Autumn forest, respectively), so which I'll play depends entirely on what I feel like working with at the moment.

My favourite villagers are Filbert, Pekoe, Cyrano and Étoile!

Last edited:
Back