• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive legit only got 1 restock ignoring the cherries, but no one cares about cherries

:(

Last edited:
ive legit only got 1 restock ignoring the cherries, but no one cares about cherries

:((

It was a pretty good catch though. :D All I've managed to grab are a couple apples, which I'm not complaining about. I like my apples lol

I may be selling my hammer and other stuff I caught in the restocks, but I am willingly to wait until the restocks are over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This thread is missing a tag. Where's "apples ate my cake"? I can't add anymore than two tags, so who would like to help me?

lmao when i read this i thought there was another restock

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean hammer is good but i wouldve liked some houses

We would also like more weird dolls, but the staff have been pretty stubborn about re-releasing the weird dolls, and I don't get why.

i mean the extreme rarity is what makes them so special

I remembered when they "re-released" them back in January, but they were labeled as "wierd dolls" instead of "weird dolls". Then they turned into the worthless yellow candy after Friday the 13th ended.

I remembered when they "re-released" them back in January, but they were labeled as "wierd dolls" instead of "weird dolls". Then they turned into the worthless yellow candy after Friday the 13th ended.

this january? lmao wow

Yeah, I was gone for a few minutes and it turns out I missed a restock.

I hope they restock one more time right now, to give everyone a chance.

Shoot I was busy with something. D:
Aw well, I hadn't really been well and these restocks bother me.
Why can't there be a damn restock of 100 for each collectible and not worship Leif like a saint and make him get 100+?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and holy crap Mint is sold out someone slap me to hell and back to make sure I'm not imagining. D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back