• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

'cringe' culture discussion thread

do youfind things 'cringy'???

• yes

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't, it was bait.

Wrong site to do it on... Still a dumb opinion regardless of their intention, how the heck can it make you stronger anyways? "Oh look this person is gonna get strong if we bully them".. Lolwut.

Wrong site to do it on... Still a dumb opinion regardless of their intention, how the heck can it make you stronger anyways? "Oh look this person is gonna get strong if we bully them".. Lolwut.

Yeah, I guess some people will never learn.

Yeah, while I can have a pretty dark humor this is not the thing to laugh and bait people with, seriously.

Indeed, people struggle with this everyday and saying that "it builds character" and "it's good with moderation" is really insensitive.

Last edited:
Indeed, people struggle with this everyday and saying that "it builds character" and "it's good with moderation" is really insensitive.

Yep, regardless of intention. It's like someone would make a clickbait "Hi lol I love being suicidal" or stuff really -_-

This thread has drifted onto talking about exactly what Tom warned people to not focus on. Whether actively engaging with it, or passively criticising it, it's still stolen the limelight. So I'll close this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back