• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🖤✏️ Temp Shop Selling ACNL Characters Mayors ✏️🖤

Yes, exactly the same outfit. :)
I hope this is OK! ❤
I really struggled with it! It was hard for me to come up with something fresh from previous ideas .. sorry if it's not quite what you wanted! :rolleyes:

*❤️*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you ^^ her picture is in my sig if that helps :3
Yours will be next, Hun ... erm ... lol ... do you want your Mayor drawn with the "soo soo" in her mouth? ❤

Last edited:
I hope this is OK! ❤
I really struggled with it! It was hard for me to come up with something fresh from previous ideas .. sorry if it's not quite what you wanted! :rolleyes:

4vix68.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yours will be next, Hun ... erm ... lol ... do you want your Mayor drawn with the "soo soo" in her mouth? ❤

Yes please if possible, if you dont want to I understand ^^

Could I get my ACNL Character for 100 btb? ^^

"Reference"
Sure ... and thank you! ... I will start on your request next ❤
PS: what is the shirt in the first two pictures? If I can get a reference for it I will dress your character in it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure ... and thank you! ... I will start on your request next ❤
PS: what is the shirt in the first two pictures? If I can get a reference for it I will dress your character in it :rolleyes:

It's basically the "Dress" that Phi wears in Zelda Skyward Sword (although it's more like a Shirt on my Character) {X}
Along with black or blue Pants, black Shoes and the blue Fedora Hat ^^

Anyway, I'd just like this, if it's possible or if you are comfortable with drawing it.
If you'd like to experiment or add own variations, I'm all up for it ^^

It's basically the "Dress" that Phi wears in Zelda Skyward Sword (although it's more like a Shirt on my Character) {X}
Along with black or blue Pants, black Shoes and the blue Fedora Hat ^^

Anyway, I'd just like this, if it's possible or if you are comfortable with drawing it.
If you'd like to experiment or add own variations, I'm all up for it ^^
OK ... meanwhile, I had finished it ... I hope it's to your liking ❤

2vluy5z.jpg

omg gurl I love it!!!
Thanks so much, I'm sending the btb :D
Aw, you are beyond sweet! ❤️
Thank you for the generous payment and I am so glad you like your art!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have spent the day reworking this old art request for Sugarella (not sure of user name now) ❤️

Anyway, it was fun to redo ... I wonder if anyone finds it familiar? Lol :rolleyes:

d5jyw.jpg

Last edited:
This has been a day for reworking art!
ThatOneMarshalFangirl, I was not happy with the proportions in your request, so I did another version ... I am pasting them side by side ... you can choose which you like better ❤️

Removed rejected image :rolleyes:
345g8j6.jpg

Last edited:
Back