Selling 🖤✏️ Temp Shop Selling ACNL Characters Mayors ✏️🖤

Yes, exactly the same outfit. :)
I hope this is OK! ❤
I really struggled with it! It was hard for me to come up with something fresh from previous ideas .. sorry if it's not quite what you wanted! :rolleyes:

*❤️*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you ^^ her picture is in my sig if that helps :3
Yours will be next, Hun ... erm ... lol ... do you want your Mayor drawn with the "soo soo" in her mouth? ❤

Last edited:
I hope this is OK! ❤
I really struggled with it! It was hard for me to come up with something fresh from previous ideas .. sorry if it's not quite what you wanted! :rolleyes:

4vix68.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yours will be next, Hun ... erm ... lol ... do you want your Mayor drawn with the "soo soo" in her mouth? ❤

Yes please if possible, if you dont want to I understand ^^

Could I get my ACNL Character for 100 btb? ^^

"Reference"
Sure ... and thank you! ... I will start on your request next ❤
PS: what is the shirt in the first two pictures? If I can get a reference for it I will dress your character in it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure ... and thank you! ... I will start on your request next ❤
PS: what is the shirt in the first two pictures? If I can get a reference for it I will dress your character in it :rolleyes:

It's basically the "Dress" that Phi wears in Zelda Skyward Sword (although it's more like a Shirt on my Character) {X}
Along with black or blue Pants, black Shoes and the blue Fedora Hat ^^

Anyway, I'd just like this, if it's possible or if you are comfortable with drawing it.
If you'd like to experiment or add own variations, I'm all up for it ^^

It's basically the "Dress" that Phi wears in Zelda Skyward Sword (although it's more like a Shirt on my Character) {X}
Along with black or blue Pants, black Shoes and the blue Fedora Hat ^^

Anyway, I'd just like this, if it's possible or if you are comfortable with drawing it.
If you'd like to experiment or add own variations, I'm all up for it ^^
OK ... meanwhile, I had finished it ... I hope it's to your liking ❤

2vluy5z.jpg

omg gurl I love it!!!
Thanks so much, I'm sending the btb :D
Aw, you are beyond sweet! ❤️
Thank you for the generous payment and I am so glad you like your art!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have spent the day reworking this old art request for Sugarella (not sure of user name now) ❤️

Anyway, it was fun to redo ... I wonder if anyone finds it familiar? Lol :rolleyes:

d5jyw.jpg

Last edited:
This has been a day for reworking art!
ThatOneMarshalFangirl, I was not happy with the proportions in your request, so I did another version ... I am pasting them side by side ... you can choose which you like better ❤️

Removed rejected image :rolleyes:
345g8j6.jpg

Last edited:
Back