• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for... [Town Flag]

deerprongs

˗ˏˋ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ˎˊ˗
Bells
Switch
4980-1638-2401
Feedback
100% (5) +
As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to make me a town flag. I am willing to pay in either TBT or in game bells, but seeing as I don't have a lot of money in ACNL at the moment, I would prefer to pay TBT. (I have to pay 30 TBT for a signature, so while I don't mind paying a lot, try not to leave me entirely broke! ;))

My town's theme is ethereal and quite dreamy, as it is a town in the sky. If at all possible, I'd love a town flag to represent it. I'm terrible at making my own pro designs, so I'd be really grateful if someone could do this! ❤

Last edited:
I have a pretty nice town flag that I made myself but I'm not sure how to put it in here :p

Edit: Oh I didn't read that your town theme is ethereal and skyness, I'll put in in here anyway just in case (once I figure that part out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is, I'm quite proud because I'm not very arty and I lack inspiration etc :)

spring blossoms.jpg

Hopefully that worked?

yay

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's a really lovely town flag! I'm not very artsy either, but wow! You did a really great job! I love the details of the cherry blossoms floating down around the tree. Very nice!

Back