• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Looking for Marina, Rosie, or Pango as a campsite villager please?

IndiaHawker

Bells
Feedback
100% (57) +
Title says it all. I'm willing to pay in TBT or IGB, please let me know your asking price. I'm looking for campsite villagers please so they don't keep mentioning their old town - thank you :)

Title says it all. I'm willing to pay in TBT or IGB, please let me know your asking price. I'm looking for campsite villagers please so they don't keep mentioning their old town - thank you :)
It isn’t possible to get villagers from someone else’s campsite. You can only invite them if they’ve lived on someone else’s island and are ready to move out, with their home packed up into boxes.

You can get either their amiibo cards or third-party nfc tokens from eBay. Otherwise, if you change your mind, let me know because I have all three of these villagers amiibo cards and I would be happy to help you get them and move them in.

Back