Looking for... [Town Flag]

deerprongs

˗ˏˋ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ˎˊ˗
Bells
Switch
4980-1638-2401
Feedback
100% (5) +
As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to make me a town flag. I am willing to pay in either TBT or in game bells, but seeing as I don't have a lot of money in ACNL at the moment, I would prefer to pay TBT. (I have to pay 30 TBT for a signature, so while I don't mind paying a lot, try not to leave me entirely broke! ;))

My town's theme is ethereal and quite dreamy, as it is a town in the sky. If at all possible, I'd love a town flag to represent it. I'm terrible at making my own pro designs, so I'd be really grateful if someone could do this! ❤

Last edited:
I have a pretty nice town flag that I made myself but I'm not sure how to put it in here :p

Edit: Oh I didn't read that your town theme is ethereal and skyness, I'll put in in here anyway just in case (once I figure that part out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is, I'm quite proud because I'm not very arty and I lack inspiration etc :)

spring blossoms.jpg

Hopefully that worked?

yay

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's a really lovely town flag! I'm not very artsy either, but wow! You did a really great job! I love the details of the cherry blossoms floating down around the tree. Very nice!

Back