• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have a theme for your town?

do you have a theme?

• yes!

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • no.

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't usually go by having one particular theme. My second town is probably the closest as I want it to be mostly modern though I wouldn't be hesitant to put anything as long as they look nice. I'm trying to limit my flowers to blue, orange, purple, gold, and especially black since I didn't use them previously. My first town is kinda a mix of zen, modern, and pastel-colored. I really didn't have a specific theme in mind when I made it. I was more stricter with the flowers I wanted to use and how they were arranged.

Last edited:
One of my towns is a horror-themed town. One has a theme of a circus and/or magic show, and the third and last one is populated entirely by the various bird species.

Last edited:
My two towns are mainly natural, but i try to add some individual aspects.
Right now, i am working at decorating them after one of my fandoms, fantastic beasts and where to find them. But i guess it will take ages, I'm just very bad in making room interior and landscape looking good. XD
I totally admire towns dedicated to one specific topic, such as movies or books! Just message me if you can recommend some. ^~^

I usually do themes, I don't know why but I'm super obsessed and tedious with my town planning.

My town is still a WIP, but I'm hoping to have a DA during the sakura season, it'll be a pink/pastel forest. c: Although dead spots have ruined my forest slightly. :l

Back