• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think you're nice?

?

• Total voters
I'd like to believe that I am. I am emphatic and think about others before making a choice. I hate to make people feel sad though, so i tend to sugar coat things a lot instead of being blunt about it. i also like people easily and see the good in them, so i treat people nicely unless they do me harm first. i tend to hold grudges even though. so i may seem nice to them, but in fact i havent fully forgiven them. so i dont know, i'm not that nice but still much nicer than mean?

I'm pretty reserved around other people, so yes and no? I only talk to the friends that I've had for a while otherwise I don't talk at all.

I know for sure I am. I think that's one of my best traits, being empathetic. The first thing I ever consider is the other person's feelings or thoughts or opinions. I'm even too sensitive that it gets me in trouble (like not being able to say no or having to fudge the truth to avoid hurting someone's feelings). Not to say that I'm perfect, Lord, far from it. But I like that I'm thoughtful of others above anything else.

So yeah, I think that qualifies as genuine kindness.

I don't know if I go out of my way to be nice very often, but I'm not very mean so I guess I'm kinda nice by that statement.

When I think about it, I really am not. I really used to like to think I am, but lately I've become more self-aware. I'm a selfish person in many ways. Although in other ways I am nicer than others. I'm not going to say it all evens itself out, though.

It depends really, if your mood is good or bad, but I dont wanna treat people in a bad way just because I feel bad. So basically I force myself to be nice..even if I dont wanna be.. Lol depends on who I'm around actually

I'm polite, in a distant "I wish we weren't really talking, but I was raised to have manners" sort of way. Actually being nice? Generally, no. That's something that needs to be earned, like respect.

Well everyone says I'm really nice. I never do anything though. I just don't talk to anyone and mind my own business all the time, which us neutral. Sometimes I will go out of my way to help others though, but sometimes I also can get very irritated or stressed out, especially at work. I tend to let it get the best of me which sometimes make other people uncomfortable. Overall I think I am nice though

Last edited:
Back