• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bears, bears and MORE BEARS!

avannteth

Bells
I started a game a few weeks ago. It started with 1 bear, then as villagers moved in, I got 2 more. One of my none-bear villagers moved out, and anOTHER BEAR MOVED IT. I have 4 bears, and I didn't even try.

Anyone else have a similar experience with other species taking over their town? :p

Groucho, Tutu, Chow and Tammy by the way.

I started a game a few weeks ago. It started with 1 bear, then as villagers moved in, I got 2 more. One of my none-bear villagers moved out, and anOTHER BEAR MOVED IT. I have 4 bears, and I didn't even try.

Anyone else have a similar experience with other species taking over their town? :p

Groucho, Tutu, Chow and Tammy by the way.

Is this a complaint or a joyful situation? Hard to tell.Perhaps just an "ain't this weird" kind of thing?

Yeah, I think the game sends you villagers of the species you have the most. When I got Flo, the next one to come to my town was Cube and I didn't even have to reset, and when I let Pecan and Ricky go and I was resetting, I got a lot of penguins too.
I think Nintendo is trying to tell us that we should play in a town of one species only, lol.

2nBITYT - Imgur.jpg
I got this town full o' frogs once but I've never had more than two of the same species randomly move in.If you want an all bear/cub town you're almost half the way there.

View attachment 192268
I got this town full o' frogs once but I've never had more than two of the same species randomly move in.If you want an all bear/cub town you're almost half the way there.

Holy cow, that's a lot of frogs - funny that your village name is Newt too.
But I don't really. The only reason I didn't reset is because one of the villagers that moved in turned out to be Julian, and I grew attached knowing how rare and popular he is. They're cute nonetheless, but I'm definitely going to let them move out if they do. Except Groucho. :) He's a cutie-est.

Last edited:
I have two towns with all the same animal villagers. Big Bear is all bears and Shika is all deer.

Back