Bears, bears and MORE BEARS!

avannteth

Bells
I started a game a few weeks ago. It started with 1 bear, then as villagers moved in, I got 2 more. One of my none-bear villagers moved out, and anOTHER BEAR MOVED IT. I have 4 bears, and I didn't even try.

Anyone else have a similar experience with other species taking over their town? :p

Groucho, Tutu, Chow and Tammy by the way.

I started a game a few weeks ago. It started with 1 bear, then as villagers moved in, I got 2 more. One of my none-bear villagers moved out, and anOTHER BEAR MOVED IT. I have 4 bears, and I didn't even try.

Anyone else have a similar experience with other species taking over their town? :p

Groucho, Tutu, Chow and Tammy by the way.

Is this a complaint or a joyful situation? Hard to tell.Perhaps just an "ain't this weird" kind of thing?

Yeah, I think the game sends you villagers of the species you have the most. When I got Flo, the next one to come to my town was Cube and I didn't even have to reset, and when I let Pecan and Ricky go and I was resetting, I got a lot of penguins too.
I think Nintendo is trying to tell us that we should play in a town of one species only, lol.

2nBITYT - Imgur.jpg
I got this town full o' frogs once but I've never had more than two of the same species randomly move in.If you want an all bear/cub town you're almost half the way there.

View attachment 192268
I got this town full o' frogs once but I've never had more than two of the same species randomly move in.If you want an all bear/cub town you're almost half the way there.

Holy cow, that's a lot of frogs - funny that your village name is Newt too.
But I don't really. The only reason I didn't reset is because one of the villagers that moved in turned out to be Julian, and I grew attached knowing how rare and popular he is. They're cute nonetheless, but I'm definitely going to let them move out if they do. Except Groucho. :) He's a cutie-est.

Last edited:
I have two towns with all the same animal villagers. Big Bear is all bears and Shika is all deer.

Back