• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pick One, You Have To!

Which one do you like more, in general?

• Jacob Sartorius

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • MattyB (Raps)

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Pick which one you like more in general.

Last edited:

I had to stop 12 seconds in on Jacobs that was complete trash, my poor gosh damn ears, geez. kill me.
Stopped about 38 seconds in on Matts because it was hurting my heart and the fact that the little intro was so bad.

Both of em are awful but I prefer Matt even though he makes me want fall of a cliff, Jacob is literally like chalk on a board.

I wish you never shown me them.

Last edited:
We can't be friends anymore.

By the way, you didn't grab the 700k from the BBN that we played.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you hear Jacob's vlogs/non-music videos? He's like an entitled little brat.

LOL I was kidding, i was kidding and i forgot lol, coming back now

it was hard to choose (because they're both equally awful), but i chose jacob sartorius because he's more of a recent 'look at this child with a cheesy musical career' meme. matty b is a stale meme. that being said, i guess they're both doing something cool with their lives even at twelve/thirteen or however young they are.

Last edited:
matty b i guess? haven't really watched neither of their videos but he's just an innocent kid

Let's gooooo!
CHILLIN' WITH A HAIR TIE
NO MAKEUP WITH SOME SWEATPANTS ON
Sorry XD lmao

Last edited:
Back