• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Only Take One" Signs!

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • N/A

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I put NA because I don't recall ever visiting a house that had a sign like that. Plus, I was often accompanied by either my mom or siblings and religious cousins. We trick-or-treated in their neighborhood. That wouldn't have passed by them. Still, I remember being a good kid growing up, so I doubt that I would have taken more than what was allowed.

As an adult now, I just wait outside and pass out a handful of candy to the kids. I usually just take my nintendo with me to pass the time. In the previous house that I lived in hardly anyone trick or treated. I along with other houses just left out our candy on the porch because there was still a lot left. It was that sad.

the last time i did that was 2006 and i was 13 and it was just a prelude to take a fellow goth girl to a school dance

but i'm in a wheelchair so i was always encouraged to take another by the homeowner in the late 90s when more americans left their house. hahaha, take that, ableds

Back