• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading RV VISITS! // Pic trading! ^^

Mayor Name: Khaleesi
Town Name: Moriyase
Pics/ Items wanted:
RV visits wanted: Would you trade the picture of Marcie for one visit of Vich?'s RV ?
Items you have I need: Picture of Marcie
Total or Offer:

Remember, every 4 hours! Warnings aren't pretty from the admins.

I know >m< XD I'm sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Khaleesi
Town Name: Moriyase
Pics/ Items wanted:
RV visits wanted: Would you trade the picture of Marcie for one visit of Vich?'s RV ?
Items you have I need: Picture of Marcie
Total or Offer:
Ok! ^^

Mayor Name: Carolyn
Town Name: Squid
Pics/ Items wanted: toy piano (from Carrie's RV)
RV visits wanted: --
Items you have I need: Chevre's pic
Total or Offer: toy piano for Chevre's pic (I don't have MEOW coupons for it though so you'd have it pick it up for me ><)

I have Portia and Puck amiibo cards.
Would like to trade their pics for visit to Sylvana or Viche RV.
Please msg me if can do.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Carolyn
Town Name: Squid
Pics/ Items wanted: toy piano (from Carrie's RV)
RV visits wanted: --
Items you have I need: Chevre's pic
Total or Offer: toy piano for Chevre's pic (I don't have MEOW coupons for it though so you'd have it pick it up for me ><)

Ok, I'll buy it for you! ^^" I'm guessing it's only 3, which isn't bad! I love Chevre, her pic is worth it! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Portia and Puck amiibo cards.
Would like to trade their pics for visit to Sylvana or Viche RV.
Please msg me if can do.

I would love to do that! I have Vich? in my campground atm actually! :) Tell me when you have the pics!

Ok, I'll buy it for you! ^^" I'm guessing it's only 3, which isn't bad! I love Chevre, her pic is worth it! XD

Great! Let me know if you're free to trade now/soon. :3 I'm just playing Puzzle League and will be on for about 30 more minutes today~

Ugh, not getting their pics, just bird feeders and rsndom stuff.
Does not look like I can get the pics for you.
If/when I do, I will give you a shout out on pm.

: /

Back