• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Shock's Trading Thread - LF: Villagers I don't have - FT: Mostly Series 2 & 5 (Updated 12/5)

If 411 K.K. Slider is still available, I'd like to trade 022 Leonardo and 441 Chabwick

Hello!

I have:
027 Lopez
038 Patty
047 Knox
057 Phil
069 Bella
122 Lucha

I'm interested in:
136 Eggbert
147 Scoot
165 Filbert*
426 Megan
427 Dom
437 Marlo

*If you are already trading your Filbert to the previous poster, I'll take Sherb in their place, if available.

Hey everyone!

I've fallen behind a bit on new trade requests as I was away for Thanksgiving stuff. I'll try my best to respond to everyone who's left me PMs + replies before the weekend's up, as my wife and I share this collection so I'll want to run offers past her as well. :)

Just to clear the air a bit, Filbert has been traded, and we've got Chabwick coming. Our FT/LF list should be up to date now, too.

PM'd!

Would you be willing to trade your 165 Filbert for my 441 Chabwick?
Sorry, but Filbert has been traded off, and we've got Chabwick on the way!

If 411 K.K. Slider is still available, I'd like to trade 022 Leonardo and 441 Chabwick

K.K. has been traded and we've got Chabwick on the way, but please let me know if you see anything else we have on offer you'd be interested in for Leonardo. :)

Hi!!

I have:
036 Alli
043 Puck
081 Eunice
093 Bertha

I would like:
116 Chip
136 Egbert
204 Petty SP

let me know! :)

Bump! Today while we were cleaning house, we randomly found another spare WA #10 - Sylvana in an old binder. No clue how it got there, but she's been added to our FT list!

Hi!!

I have:
036 Alli
043 Puck
081 Eunice
093 Bertha

I would like:
116 Chip
136 Egbert
204 Petty SP

let me know! :)

Just sent you a PM. :)

Hello! I know it isn’t any Welcome Amiibo cards, but in case you’d be interested and no other offers come anytime soon, I’d be willing to offer a handful of your series 1-4 favorites for trade for your Sylvana card. I have Avery, Caesar, Ken, Cousteau, Wolfgang, Klaus, and Nibbles that I’d be willing to trade any number of, though if not then feel free to let me know.

Hello again! I have Lucha, Broccolo, and Pecan. I’d be happy to trade Broccolo for Mathilda, or trade all three for Pelly if you’re open to that.

Back