• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[US] [FT] Cards from NA Series 1/2/3/4/5; Sealed NA Series 1 and Sanrio Packs [LF] Coco, Julian, Katt, Katrina, S4/S5 SPs for a friend; WA RV Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceOfSinnoh

Heavenly Heart-Stealer
Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hello again, Bell Tree Forums! It's been a while! :D

I recently finished my Series 1-5 set and now I'm back to help a friend finish up their collection.

All of my cards are mint/near mint, pulled from North American Animal Crossing packs (Series 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5) and all went straight from pack to sleeve. I'm a serious collector; I mail my cards in penny sleeves and toploaders or card savers, carefully wrapped in a small box (if sending many cards) or mailer (if sending a few) with cardboard and bubble wrap to prevent bends/creases, and would prefer that any cards I receive are packaged with similar care. I really don't like receiving cards sent in a plain envelope or a greeting card with no protection.

Also, if we're going to trade, please provide a tracking number and I will do the same for you. I realize it might seem like overkill but I've had too many trades lost to the void on other sites with the only evidence it was sent being a "Gosh, I promise I mailed it! Guess it got lost in the mail!" (Please, don't be that person.)

If you'd like timestamped photos of any of my cards, I'll happily provide them, please feel free to ask. Hopefully we can make a deal happen.

-Sealed NA Booster Packs- (for larger/higher value trades)
(x4) Sealed Series 1 packs
(x2) Sealed Sanrio Collaboration packs

-Individual NA Cards-

Series 1
026 Renee
031 Sheldon
043 Puck
051 Opal
054 Deena
058 Monique
071 Yuka
074 Cobb
081 Eunice
091 Muffy
097 Willow

Series 2
112 Don
120 Ozzie
134 Kidd
163 Ed
164 Bianca
178 Hugh

Series 3
227 Rodeo
230 Velma
236 Freckles
250 Ava
260 Tammi
293 Rolf
298 Derwin

Series 4
308 Leilani
312 Shrunk
337 Queenie
340 Tex
345 Naomi
352 Rory
354 Walt
357 Aurora
373 Pompom
381 Gloria
393 Frobert

Series 5
425 Sherb
427 Dom
429 Cyd x2
430 Judy
431 Raymond
432 Reneigh
434 Ione
437 Marlo
438 Petri
439 Cephalobot
440 Quinn x2
442 Zoe
444 Rio

-Series 1-5 Animal Crossing Cards (Friend's Wishlist)-

Series 2

150 Coco
173 Julian

Series 4
303 Katrina
305 Celeste
307 Gracie
323 Katt

Series 5
416 Saharah
417 Harvey
418 Gulliver

-Welcome Amiibo ("RV" Cards)-
WA01 Vivian
WA02 Hopkins
WA03 June
WA04 Piper
WA05 Paolo
WA08 Tybalt
WA09 Huck
WA10 Sylvana
WA11 Boris
WA14 Ketchup
WA15 Rex
WA17 Ursala
WA18 Jacob
WA19 Maddie
WA21 Boyd
WA22 Bitty
WA23 Maggie
WA24 Murphy
WA25 Plucky
WA26 Sandy
WA27 Claude
WA28 Raddle
WA29 Julia
WA30 Louie
WA31 Bea
WA32 Admiral
WA33 Ellie
WA34 Boots
WA37 Leopold
WA38 Spike
WA40 Tad
WA41 Norma
WA44 Snooty
WA45 Olive
WA46 Dobie
WA47 Buzz
WA48 Cleo
WA49 Ike
WA50 Tasha

Last edited:
I can trade you cards from Series 4 and Series 3!

I have:
  1. #310 Timmy
  2. Graham
  3. Rosie
  4. Tabby

I am looking for:
  1. Kitt
  2. Vesta
  3. Peggy
  4. Broffina
Will this work for you? Let me know! :D Thanks in advance!

I can trade you cards from Series 4 and Series 3!

I have:
  1. #310 Timmy
  2. Graham
  3. Rosie
  4. Tabby

I am looking for:
  1. Kitt
  2. Vesta
  3. Peggy
  4. Broffina
Will this work for you? Let me know! :D Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I just snagged Rosie in a deal (along with Prince) from someone offsite and have edited my list. It looks like I do still need Timmy, Graham, and Tabby! And yes, any of those cards you're asking for would be fine!

Replied!

Hi there! I just snagged Rosie in a deal (along with Prince) from someone offsite and have edited my list. It looks like I do still need Timmy, Graham, and Tabby! And yes, any of those cards you're asking for would be fine!

I'm good with trading Timmy, Graham, and Tabby --> Vesta, Kitt, and Peggy. :) Shoot me a PM and we can go from there!

Hey! I have a fair few cards you want (hopefully I didn't misread anything).
I have:
SP's: Joan (007), Franklin (216), and Brewster (302)
Villagers: Cranston (392), Sally (371), Timbra (158), Peck (142), and Limberg (053)

I'd like:
SP's: Tom Nook (002), Timmy (008), and Digby (009)
Villagers: Jambette (028), Deena (54), Joey (266), Lily (218), and Pecan (180)

Hey! I have a fair few cards you want (hopefully I didn't misread anything).
I have:
SP's: Joan (007), Franklin (216), and Brewster (302)
Villagers: Cranston (392), Sally (371), Timbra (158), Peck (142), and Limberg (053)

I'd like:
SP's: Tom Nook (002), Timmy (008), and Digby (009)
Villagers: Jambette (028), Deena (54), Joey (266), Lily (218), and Pecan (180)

Hello! My #002 Tom Nook just went in another trade, but all of the rest of those are still available and I believe both of my lists should be up-to-date now. How would you like to proceed?

Hello! My #002 Tom Nook just went in another trade, but all of the rest of those are still available and I believe both of my lists should be up-to-date now. How would you like to proceed?
Ah dang, no worries! I'll just take Brewster out of that trade then if that works for you :)

Ah dang, no worries! I'll just take Brewster out of that trade then if that works for you :)
Fine by me! I'll get you a timestamped photo, and if you could do the same that'd be appreciated! Care to move discussion to PMs to exchange addresses?

Hi again! :D Would you like to trade Bangle for Anchovy?

Hi again! :D Would you like to trade Bangle for Anchovy?
Ah! I can't believe I missed this one! Yes, I'd be fine with trading Bangle for Anchovy. Are there any other cards you might have that I need? I usually try to do at least 2-3 cards in a single trade, just because of shipping (with tracking) costs.

Ah! I can't believe I missed this one! Yes, I'd be fine with trading Bangle for Anchovy. Are there any other cards you might have that I need? I usually try to do at least 2-3 cards in a single trade, just because of shipping (with tracking) costs.

No worries! I actually found someone else to trade me Bangle. 🤦‍♀️ I'm sorry about that!

But yes, I agree that trading in doubles, triples, etc. is more practical. How about this?
  • Anchovy --> Willow
  • Groucho --> Gloria
If I think of any others, I'll let you know. :)

Sorry about that! Please ignore this post. The card I had offered in this post isn't available anymore 😥

Anchovy and Groucho are still available, though!

Last edited:
Sorry about that! Please ignore this post. The card I had offered in this post isn't available anymore 😥

Anchovy and Groucho are still available, though!
I’m interested if they’re still available!

I have Moe, Paula, and Portia for Lucky, Marcel, and Skye!
If these are still available, feel free to PM me and we can exchange address info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back